SASS Wire Forum

Ruthless McDraw

Samuel "Doc" Eells

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ruthless & DJ my thoughts and prayers are for comforting you both in this time of pain. Ruthless, may your cancer subside, and your recovery be fast...Osa & Margie

Doc, I just wish we could all pick Ruthless and DJ up in our arms and give them a healing hug. Life takes directions that we can't explain or understand. I am reminded how precious life is and that we must enjoy every moment. My continued prayers go out to Ruthless and DJ.

....and Doc, thanks for being there for them. It gives me confort knowing they are not alone.

KK

Sitting drinking a beer with dj. Ruthless's spirited are as you would expect good. She is trying to talk DJ into going out to eat with me. He just does not want to leave her side. I can respect that.

Prissy and I continue to keep DJ and Ruthless in our prayers. SASS is a family, and we are all hurting with this news. It take's our words away. . . we feel helpless. We have no way to express how we feel. Ruthless is loved . . . what more can be said.

Bad Creek & Prissy

I have a radical idea. They say that laughter is the best medicine. Since DJ will be reading our replies to Ruthless, why not post your favorite gut buster! They could probably use a laugh right about now.

Here's one I found

A woman gets on a bus with her baby. The bus driver says: “That's the ugliest baby that I've ever seen. Ugh!” The woman goes to the rear of the bus and sits down, fuming. She says to a man next to her: “The driver just insulted me!”

The man says: “You go right up there and tell him off – go ahead, I'll hold your monkey for you.”

Deja vu. Here I am at roosters again. Grab a quick bite then head back to DJ and Ruthless. Ruthless came out of her fog for about 45 minutes earlier. How good to still hear her laugh!

It was not your skirt. Oh, did the truth just come out? We still talk about that night. I read a portion of your earlier post to DJ, he cried. We all fell in love with you that evening, in a totally honorable way of course! Your words on this wire, as well as everybody else's mean so much to them.

Well it is a new day. Deadwood Stan is back to visit again. Ruthless had a decent morning but then the head ache came back and the medicine has her sleeping. DJ is still just hanging on

Heee Haaa Doc..Tell Ruthless and DJ that I was TESTING the cannon and the Cops stopoped by and told me I couldn't do that in the front yard.. :huh: They said I was rattling the next-doors windows.. :P

Thanks for Keepin us up ta date and for being there.. Our Prayers are still with Ruthless and DJ and you..

Heee Haaa Crazy(your Pard)Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Ruthless and DJ,

Don't really have the words for any of this. I just want you to know we love you two very much. There's not a day that goes by where I don't think of you guys. I just keep thinking this is God's plan, no matter how unfair it is, for whatever reason it's God Will. That's the only thing I can hang my hat on. As hard as it is to just accept that it seems like thats the way it is supposed to be. So God Bless you Ruthless and DJ. We are hear for you. I feel helpless as can be. We are thinking and praying for you.

Love, Buckaroo Bubba, Kelly and Ava, Moosetracks and Arizona Spirit..

A pretty good day today on the Ruthless front! She had more times of clear thought than she has had for several days. During these times, we saw glimpses of the Ruthless we know and love. There were some laughs, chuckles and her sense of humor coming out! The Dr. did not come in today, so as far as I know, there is no change in the prognosis. DJ is holding on. Lot's of cowboy visitors today. Wagon Master Duke, Short Iron, Deadwoody Stan, Cheyenne Culpepper, Smokin Iron and Honey B. Quick, Saddlebags and Liza, Gray and Blue Hair, Split Rail and Lucille and yours truly. Everyone got to say hey and she did respond to all of us today!

That is all for now.

Your Pard,

Doc

Words cannot express how much Ruthless and I love our COWBOY family. You guys are the best people in the world!!! Sorry I haven't been on the wire for a long while it is just to painful for me to try and type the words I need to say to all of you. Just know that my sweet Ruthless has herd all of your comments and loves you all. Keep those prayers coming and GOD bless you all. D.J.

Dear D.J.,

Thinking about this brings tears to my eyes. You are such good people. I'm so glad to hear that our posts have been comforting.

It makes me proud to be part of such a wonderful, caring bunch of folks.

:wub:

Allie Mo

Allie, thanks for that thought. I does make a difference that we care, and that thought helps some of us feel a little less helpless.

D.J. If there is anything else we can do.........

Ruthless and DJ,

May God bless you both. May the Lord give you strength and comfort in this trying times. We all love you both. Our prayers are with you.

I. M. Crossdraw and Lady Crossdraw

DJ you are so right about are COWBOY family. It was so nice walking in the room and seeing so many of your cowboy family there. I am so glad I could make it down to spend some time with both of you. It well be a day I well always remember and cherish. You have my number, call me anytime day or night.

Wagon Master

Talked with DJ a little bit ago. He said that today was much like yesterday. Ate a little for breakfast and a little for lunch. Was quite talkative first thing this morning, but then the head ache came back and the meds put her to sleep again. He told me she did come in and out of it through the afternoon. I can't wait until tomorrow eve, I will be back over for a visit. This work thing stinks, I hate not being at DJ's side. Any more news and I will be sure to pass it on.

Your Pard,

Doc

DJ just want you to know you and Ruthless are in my prayers daily. God bless ya both and give you strength through this tragic time in your lives. Yer cuz, Rye

Ruthless and DJ.

Stagecoach Hannah and I are thinking and praying for you every day.

May the good Lord fold the arms of his love and protection around you both, and make the hurting go away, and the good times return.

Col Cord McNalley & Stagecoach Hannah

Heee Haaa Ruthless and DJ .. Our Prayers continue..

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::FlagAm: and Sandy Cheeks :wub:

Archived