SASS Wire Forum

SPF- Uberti 1873 Sporting Rifle 44-40 - 30" Barrel

Preacher Clint

Thinning the herd. Up for sale is an Uberti 1873 in 44-40 with the rare 30" barrel for the pard that wants a different look. With this, you're almost halfway to the target when you shoulder it. Whisper springs installed, slick, and it comes with a brand new, never installed Super Short Stroke kit from Pioneer Gun Works. This is the new model that is supposed to be super short and smooth. Rifle is in great shape, shoots amazing, and has but a few dings and cart rash. I'm now out of SASS, or I would not part with this. Asking $999 shipped with short stroke kit.

I also have a Dillon Square Deal Conversion Kit in 44-40, some brass (200++) that I'll sell for $85 shipped. And I also have the Mav Dutchman 200 gr. Big Lube mold that I'll sell for $65 shipped. Mold SPF

Will sell the whole package for $1065 shipped. If you are around the Dallas/Tyler, TX area and want to do a FTF, I'll even throw in some 44 bullets and some loaded rounds (for components only), if you buy the package.

Photo Album

First, "I'll take It" posted here gets it. PM me with any questions. Trades Considered. I am always interested in Garands, Springfields, or other Milsurps. Please feel free to PM me with any trade offers.

Thinning the herd. Up for sale is an Uberti 1873 in 44-40 with the rare 30" barrel for the pard that wants a different look. With this, you're almost halfway to the target when you shoulder it. Whisper springs installed, slick, and it comes with a brand new, never installed Super Short Stroke kit from Pioneer Gun Works. This is the new model that is supposed to be super short and smooth. Rifle is in great shape, shoots amazing, and has but a few dings and cart rash. I'm now out of SASS, or I would not part with this. Asking $999 shipped with short stroke kit.

I also have a Dillon Square Deal Conversion Kit in 44-40, some brass (200++) that I'll sell for $85 shipped. And I also have the Mav Dutchman 200 gr. Big Lube mold that I'll sell for $65 shipped. Mold SPF

Will sell the whole package for $1065 shipped. If you are around the Dallas/Tyler, TX area and want to do a FTF, I'll even throw in some 44 bullets and some loaded rounds (for components only), if you buy the package.

Photo Album

First, "I'll take It" posted here gets it. PM me with any questions. Trades Considered. I am always interested in Garands, Springfields, or other Milsurps. Please feel free to PM me with any trade offers.

How much for just the rifle? Don't need the short stroke, or conversion kit.

I'll take the rifle.

Archived