SASS Wire Forum

Guns of Autumn

Badlands Bob #61228

Yep, it's gonna be nice Fall weather. Lots of easy stages with some cool targets. Good food, good friends, what else could you ask for? :)

Oh, I could think of one thing.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Change of plans. Gotta do a job after hours/weekend in an office building.

Dadgum, I was hopin' those AL folks would have the pleasure of meetin' up with Vanilla Thunder!

I must have missed something at Ambush! :o :o

(I told ya you'd make me lost count!)

I guess ole Mean Matt can't count lessin' his boots is off :)

Must of gone to LSU! ;)

LSU!!!!!!!!! Bite your tongue, sir! 100% Gator here, and proud of it (although our team really blows this year).

Must of gone to LSU! ;)

Yep prolly so. He finally learned what shoes were and that people actually wore them after moving from Tuscaloosa to Baton Rouge :)

Yep prolly so. He finally learned what shoes were and that people actually wore them after moving from Tuscaloosa to Baton Rouge :)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah, when I got out of High School I thought about trying to walk on at LSU or Florida, but my HS coach told me I didn't have the requisite numbe of felony convictions/arrests for either school. He also told me I wasn't good enough for Bama :huh:

Yeah, when I got out of High School I thought about trying to walk on at LSU or Florida, but my HS coach told me I didn't have the requisite number of felony convictions/arrests for either school. He also told me I wasn't good enough for Bama :huh:

Sounds to me like you just couldn't hack it any place you went!! :)

Nuff of this trash talk...see my offer in the Saloon on the NCAA Top 10 thread!!

Nope, I barely made it on the field in High School.

You do know I'm just funnin with you right? ;)

Sure...no problem. If I didn't cut up every day with someone my wife'd think I'm sick.

Besides...it'll make watching the game a bit more interesting. Caught up with you in the Saloon so we're on. See ya at GOA pard!

Now where's tha wedding gonna take place CC?

Yeah, when I got out of High School I thought about trying to walk on at LSU or Florida, but my HS coach told me I didn't have the requisite numbe of felony convictions/arrests for either school. He also told me I wasn't good enough for Bama :huh:

And if you didn't have a big enough rap sheet for UF or LSU, then Miami, Tennessee, or FSU was definitely out of the question!

Hey Judge,

Sure am glad to see that ya'll r cumming to GOA. Let the fun begin.

The wedding I am afraid will be a private affair. Little Bertha wanted it that way.

Bob,

Just got through emailing you my and YCG applications. Only way I knew they would get there in time.

Hope ya got enough room for us.

Judge

Glad to have you and the Misses Judge. There's always room for you.

I guess when the prepaid cell phone rings, you gotta go. :lol:

Hey hey hey, my Straight Talk $45 a month plan serves me and my business just fine!

"Recovery Summer" whopped my a$$. I have to take every job I can to make up.

Dadgum, I was hopin' those AL folks would have the pleasure of meetin' up with Vanilla Thunder!

I had BP Gunfighter with full case loads in mind this time or Renegade if they'd let me.

I had BP Gunfighter with full case loads in mind this time or Renegade if they'd let me.

I was thinkin' about shootin' Outlaw style at GOA but the dadgum Tuco Forsyth is likely to be there with his handcuffs! Come to think of it...Vanilla Thunder mightn' like Tuco's handcuffs, ya know he's used to them :)

Does that mean to make the playing field even that I have to wear handcuffs?

He77,let's do it. I love a challenge.

Now Judge,

I resen---I resem---I remem---now you know, er, uh, well, what can I say. :blush::lol: :lol: :lol:

BPGF is an honored and recognized category at Guns of Autumn.

Harmon Hammer did the awards and I don't think he can spell Renegade. :rolleyes:

BPGF is an honored and recognized category at Guns of Autumn.

Harmon Hammer did the awards and I don't think he can spell Renegade. :rolleyes:

That's Harman Hammer

Archived