SASS Wire Forum

Guns of Autumn

Badlands Bob #61228

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bob,

Still trying to work out my schedule so I can make it. Will it be possible to register the day of the shoot...assuming there are still spots available?

Thanks,

JB

Yes, we'll make room for you.

Mean Matt....when you finally get down to 10 does that mean you'll be able to put your boots back on? :)

Mean Matt....when you finally get down to 10 does that mean you'll be able to put your boots back on? :)

Well, JUST TELL EVERYBODY! :rolleyes:

Cantankerous Tom told me today that we are receiving more and apps. for GOA from the folks in Ala. than ever. I just want to say "THANKS" to all of you who are coming. It is "fitting" that you do. We welcome each and everyone of you and hope that you have as good a time here as we have at your place. Those of you who are coming in Friday night please give me a call at 770-532-3721.

Sass E. Miss and I are in.

We're hoping Shifty Eye can make it. He missed EOT and US Open for medical reasons.

Got to go...load some bullets...

HH,

I heard that same rumor. I am so happy that they are coming. It will make our little shoot look BIG. But you know when they come over here they have me to recon with--------------------heck I can beat any of them. :lol::lol::lol:

I wish!!!!!

WHS,

Glad ya'll are coming, so sorry to hear about Shifty Eye. Sure hope he gets to feeling better. Prayers up from the CC camp.

I have it on good authority that there are some of the best Alabama shootists coming to GOA. I also know a couple N. & S. Carolina shootists are going to be woopin' up on those targets too. Georgia will be under attack on the 29th of October.

Talk is cheap pard, we deal in lead. :o:o

Cya there.

;)

Tell them Allybama folks to reset their watches as soon as the roads improve. Otherwise, they'll be an hour late for everything. :lol:

BLB, its talk like that makes them folks even more determined to come over here to Jawja, watch a good weddin' and get to shooting fast afterwards!! Looks like its gonna turn out to be a real good shoot! BLB, did you place the order for good weather yet?

Looks like its gonna turn out to be a real good shoot! BLB, did you place the order for good weather yet?

Yep, I placed an order for a high of 75 degrees and partly cloudy with a 8 mph wind just for the smokey shooters so they could see the targets once in a while. Gonna be a beautiful day.

P.S. I'll be glad when Mean Matt can put his shoes back on. :lol:

Yep, I placed an order for a high of 75 degrees and partly cloudy with a 8 mph wind just for the smokey shooters so they could see the targets once in a while. Gonna be a beautiful day.

P.S. I'll be glad when Mean Matt can put his shoes back on. :lol:

Hey, y'all just wait until I get finished with this second helping of refried beans! :P:lol:

Hey, y'all just wait until I get finished with this second helping of refried beans! :P:lol:

BLB, any chance I can get on a posse that stays upwind of that rootin' tootin' cowboy, ole "Windy" Mean Matt, for the duration of the match? :)

Krazy (whose hoping the spotters don't have to take their boots off to count when I shoot) Kajun

LSC,

We dun fount us a preacher man!!!!!

CC,I'm changing my alias and coming in cognito Ya'll wont know me. HA HA

CC, I got to think'n since KK made me an honorary Cajun that means me & him are kin twice removed on his uncles side.So due to unforseen circumstances and i can't make it that means he would have to stand in my place since we is kin and all.Besides Bertha hasn't called me since AMBUSH . LSC

LSC,

U will have to ask KK about Kajun laws concerning weddings---------I am just not that familiar with coona$$ laws. :D:D

CC, I got to think'n since KK made me an honorary Cajun that means me & him are kin twice removed on his uncles side. So due to unforseen circumstances and I can't make it that means he would have to stand in my place since we is kin and all. Besides Bertha hasn't called me since AMBUSH . LSC

U will have to ask KK about Kajun laws concerning weddings---------I am just not that familiar with coona$ laws

LSC, ain't no way we're kinfolk, you may be Cajun but its honorary, not blood kin. Besides, I got uncles but none of um are ugly enough to be your Daddy :)

And Bertha ain't called ya since Ambush cuz you stole her cell phone...just like an ole sidewinder like you to do that too. And LSC, ole Bertha is a pining for ya...misses ya real bad. Why I was over at ole CC's place this week and heard her amoanin' for ya from inside the side compartment of ole CC's rolling bunkhouse. Of course it may have been her justa yodlin'.....practicing up for your honeymoon night. :)

LSC,

U will have to ask KK about Kajun laws concerning weddings---------I am just not that familiar with coona$$ laws. :D:D

I think they are considered more rituals than laws. Most of them consist of chicken feet, strange symbols and really UGLY women who are commonly mistaken for swamp donkeys. LSC's wedding video should go viral on utube. :lol::ph34r:

I think they are considered more rituals than laws. Most of them consist of chicken feet, strange symbols and really UGLY women who are commonly mistaken for swamp donkeys. LSC's wedding video should go viral on utube. :lol::ph34r:

LSC, WHATEVER YOU DO don't let Bertha scratch you with a chicken's foot....it'll get ugly real fast from there.

And BLB you better check your shoe supply and make sure Bertha didn't appropriate them gorilla feeted shoes of yorn, if'n she scratches LSC with those on their weddin' night....well, I just don't want to think of the consequences. Of course she might'n just use them gorilla shoes just to make she can get a good grip on LSC that night too :)

:unsure::unsure: I might not want to be a party to this wedding------I-I-I don't know :unsure::unsure:

I'm getting cold feet just thinking about it. :blink:

Only reason your feet are cold is because Bertha done "borrowed" ur gooooorilla shoes :)

14 days to go!

What with Badlands Bob having a sure fire order in for good weather its gonna be a good shoot. Just hope there's a little breeze down on the lower bays to skim off the smoke from the dark side shooters :)

(I told ya you'd make me lost count!)

FINALLY the boots go back on!!

Gonna be a fun shoot! I hear BLB has some "professional" spotters workin' this shoot, you'll know them by their special magic wands!

In order to help you folks shoot faster in the morning, the BBQ for lunch will be in the smoker all morning sending out fumes. The sooner you shoot them 1st 4 stages, the sooner you get to eat.

Pulled pork

Baked beans

cole slaw

tater chips (assortment)

banana pudding

sweet or unsweet tea

I'm getting hungry just thinking about it.

Archived