SASS Wire Forum

The Prayer Posse and the Prayer Riders.

Pit Bull Tex

As much as I have ask for prayers for my wife from you Prayer Posse and all the Prayers Riders, I think you may have saddle sores from staying in the saddle so long.If you could see my wife you would see the prays at work.We all know they work but you could see them working.I told her I had seen less cuts on a field dress deer than what was on her she just grins. She had it done Monday last week,she got to her room at 7:00 pm .She used no pain meds monday night. She was sitting up in bed when the doctor came in wed. morning and he said ,do you want to go home.We were home by 1:00 Pm wed.She has done so well and we know it is from the prayers form all of you SASS Ladies and Gents, and from her non SASS friends.I would give you all bug hugs and kisses even you guys if I could. Hope to some day possy up with some of you.I know this may sound corny to some but I do love you all.Alot of you are as close as fanily to me.I hope God blesses you and yours as much as he has blessed us and I know it is from your prayers.Hope your saddle sores heal fast, we still need the prayers and alot of our pards need them. Thank you all so much, if I can ever do anything for any of you just let me know.Your pard allways.Pit Bull

Pit Bull Tex, I don't think we've ever met, but anyone who loves his family as much as you do, and anyone who loves his dog enough to outfit him with a holster and make him his picture on the SASS Wire is OK with me. :)

I'm so glad your wife is doing so well! What a fighter! Sounds like she has an excellent outlook on life!

You keep supporting your wife, and we'll keep praying for you all.

And if you ever find yourself at any southern / central Illinois shoots, please look me up. :)

Miss. Ellie, that pit is a female.Her name is Sweety Babe.I call her Babe,wife dont like the dogs in the house much but they stay in their kinnels when in the house. I have a male yellow lab that is 13 going on 14 now. Love my dogs.Thanks for the prayers. Pit Bull

Archived