SASS Wire Forum

"I took the tractor and I drove the tractor to a beer store, I picked up a six-pack. I had my dog with me on top of the lift.

Dang good price for a forklift I calls it.

He was drinking beer and making obscene gestures at officers. It's the kind of scene a lot of people will laugh at on YouTube, and on the surface, it looks funny.

Beneath the surface, it doesn't.

Well....actually, it kind of does. :lol:

In our town, when they lose their license, it's a bicycle, riding mower or horse to get to the liquor store! And yes, you can get arrested for riding a horse in public while intoxicated.

The forklift is a different spin on it.

GW

I believe you have set a new record for longest and funniest topic title!

Congratulation!!!! :lol:

Being bi-poplar is the newest excuse for felony stupid.

Back in the '70s every losers excuse was he was a Vietnam vet.

I know a number of people who say they are Bi-Polar and you know everyone of them have some kind of drug or alcohol problem, kinda makes you wounder if they aren't connected

In our town, when they lose their license, it's a bicycle, riding mower or horse to get to the liquor store! And yes, you can get arrested for riding a horse in public while intoxicated.

GW

=======================================================

In our town, any time you see an adult riding a kid's bicycle and carrying a lunch box, you can bet he's had a DWI conviction recently.

I know a number of people who say they are Bi-Polar and you know everyone of them have some kind of drug or alcohol problem, kinda makes you wounder if they aren't connected

I would daresay they are connected..The alcohol and/or drug problems are probably the result of trying to self-medicate..

How do I know about this? I had a girlfriend in the '70's who was bi-polar..She could be the sweetest angel that walked the face of the earth, then turn crazy as a loon..Sometimes several times a day..And yup, she had some alcohol and drug problems too..I finally got sick of trying to deal with it and we parted ways..She wound up marrying a friend of mine, got diagnosed for her condition, and went on to become a good Wife and Mother..My friend confided once to another mutual friend of ours that he had to keep an eye on her and make sure she took her meds or she would go back off the deep end purty quickly.. :wacko:

No doubt they can be connected. I've represented a lot of Bipolar people in disability claims and alcohol and drug use coincide pretty well with being off their medications.

GW

In my town a few yearsback, da cheif of police was busted driving drunk.

Took his lincnse (ms

Then he got arrested driving his MF tractor to the likker store.

Then he got arested for riding his horse drunk

After dat, he got arrested fer riding his young'ins bike drunk.

At long last, da police force let him go.

Never heard from him again !!! ;)

Archived