SASS Wire Forum

WTB used Gun Cart North Georgia area

Wild Wylie

Looking to buy an inexpensive Gun Cart for a New Shooter, my 10 Year Old Grandson. Would prefer North Georgia area. I have a Cowboy Retail business and a WebSite and would consider trading Clothing or accesories. Thanks

Ron, I have one I'm not using any more. It's a four-wheel folding guncart that was made from one of Rolan Krap's designs. I also have an ammo box that will fit in it. Be advised that this thing is made form red oak, so it is kind of heavy. Also, one of the wheels has the bushings missing, so you will have to stop at an Ace Hardware and get some replacements. But if you want it, you can have it for nothing. All it is doing right now is taking up space in my garage. It is similar to the picture below:

http://www.kansascas.com/images/Gun%20Carts/walnut4.jpg

I won't be doing any shooting until the next River Bend match in September, but Gunn Walker and I plan to go to the Eastman gun show the weekend of August 27th at the North Atlanta Trade Center in Gwinnett County. Maybe we can meet over there. Let me know. You can also e-mail me back at mattogilvie55@aol.com.

Thanks MEAN MATT, I sent You a PM

Ron, I have one I'm not using any more. It's a four-wheel folding guncart that was made from one of Rolan Krap's designs. I also have an ammo box that will fit in it. Be advised that this thing is made form red oak, so it is kind of heavy. Also, one of the wheels has the bushings missing, so you will have to stop at an Ace Hardware and get some replacements. But if you want it, you can have it for nothing. All it is doing right now is taking up space in my garage. It is similar to the picture below:

http://www.kansascas.com/images/Gun%20Carts/walnut4.jpg

I won't be doing any shooting until the next River Bend match in September, but Gunn Walker and I plan to go to the Eastman gun show the weekend of August 27th at the North Atlanta Trade Center in Gwinnett County. Maybe we can meet over there. Let me know. You can also e-mail me back at mattogilvie55@aol.com.

Archived