SASS Wire Forum

Rascal Flatts is doing Boston!

Aunt Jen

I like both rock and country, and sometimes when they mix in rock with country, it's GREAT! I saw Kevin Costner do that, and last year they had Aerosmith on one, and now Rascal Flatts is doing it!

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

AJ

Back in the mid 70s , we were playing Country with a driving Rock back beat . Back then it was called HONKY TONK , that was just about the time that Sotheran Rock was taking off .

It is not like it used to be , now folks want CD perfect covers , of the song . No personal expression as to how it is done . That is NOT the way to play live music . Ya need a DJ for doing that , not a musician .

I still like to go out and Put em on the dance floor , playin that kind of music .

CB

AJ

Back in the mid 70s , we were playing Country with a driving Rock back beat . Back then it was called HONKY TONK , that was just about the time that Sotheran Rock was taking off .

It is not like it used to be , now folks want CD perfect covers , of the song . No personal expression as to how it is done . That is NOT the way to play live music . Ya need a DJ for doing that , not a musician .

I still like to go out and Put em on the dance floor , playin that kind of music .

CB

So you're a musician? Cool.

I am a musician also— Well, no. I recognize musicians 2 out of 3 times, if they're actually playing at the time.

I have great respect for people who create. :)

Rascal Flats... :rolleyes:YAWN!!! :rolleyes:

AJ

According to Blackwater , I just hang around em , being I am a BASS player .

That coming from a vocalest , ya gotta wonder .

Blackwater

I need some more schoolin on B/P reloading , I don't seen to be able to get the mind wrapped around B/P cartage .

Ya I know it be hard to wrap things , what is warped ,

Ref CAC 2011 .

CB

AJ

According to Blackwater , I just hang around em , being I am a BASS player .

That coming from a vocalest , ya gotta wonder .

Blackwater

I need some more schoolin on B/P reloading , I don't seen to be able to get the mind wrapped around B/P cartage .

Ya I know it be hard to wrap things , what is warped ,

Ref CAC 2011 .

CB

I'll shoot ya' a PM this evenin'!

Archived