SASS Wire Forum

BREAKFAST TIME!

Subdeacon Joe

Coffee! Hash browns. Sausage patties. Thick cut bacon. Corned beef hash. Scrambled eggs. French toast. Pancakes. Butter, syrup, plum jam, pomegranate jelly for those. Biscuits and gravy. Assorted fruit. Even got some of that sandy wallpaper paste called grits.

Coffee! Hash browns. Sausage patties. Thick cut bacon. Corned beef hash. Scrambled eggs. French toast. Pancakes. Butter, syrup, plum jam, pomegranate jelly for those. Biscuits and gravy. Assorted fruit. Even got some of that sandy wallpaper paste called grits.

That's a lot of food! Possibly as much as I eat in an entire day.

Breakfast for me is coffee, and 2 slices of homemade sourdough with cream cheese.

Our Sunday treat for breakfast this morning...waffles. I make up a double batch, and freeze the leftovers. 30 seconds in the microwave, and they're as good as fresh made.

I ate 1/2 a waffle, a banana and 1 slice of bacon this morning...

Breakfast for me is coffee, and 2 slices of homemade sourdough with cream cheese.

Yeah, but when you are feeding the crowd here you need lots! Plus it is Sunday, which is traditionally a day for a big fancy breakfast. If I were to go out to breakfast, or brunch, I would likely have some of the corned beef hash, sausage, eggs, coffee. Fruit for dessert. If there is smoked salmon with red onion, capers, cream cheese and bagels I would add a small bagel and lots of the salmon, onions and capers.

Macaroni with homemade spaghetti sauce. And a banana.

I was about to question your choice till you added the banana. ;)

That's for sure. :blink:

Coffee and a banana muffin here. Never been a real big breakfast guy.

I did make biscuits and gravy yesterday though.

Yeah, but when you are feeding the crowd here you need lots! Plus it is Sunday, which is traditionally a day for a big fancy breakfast. If I were to go out to breakfast, or brunch, I would likely have some of the corned beef hash, sausage, eggs, coffee. Fruit for dessert. If there is smoked salmon with red onion, capers, cream cheese and bagels I would add a small bagel and lots of the salmon, onions and capers.

Oh, you were feeding the family! I thought that was all just for you...

Coffee... then a handful of prescription pills... followed by coffee... followed by peeing like a horse... followed by coffee... followed by swishing the coffee pot to see if there hopefully might be drop or two of coffee left...

Archived