SASS Wire Forum

August 14, 1976

Blackwater 53393

Thirty-five years ago this Sunday afternoon, Shotgun Schoolmarm may have made the biggest mistake of her life. My sister and her boyfriend were pleading with her to reconsider marrying me on the front porch of the church with the music playing. My sister probably still thinks it was a mistake.

We don't pay much attention to my sister, (she's a left wing ultraliberal).

Most folks don't care if I show up to a match so long as she's with me. "Where's schoolmarm?" is all they want to know.

I reckon I done good!

Congratulations to you both. May you have many, many happy days together and a bright futures together.

Backwater, I find that marrying up is a good thing. Because of my vast fortune, :rolleyes: however, I was able to select from the cream of the crop. But Mrs. Badger, being the lady that she is, saw my vulnerability at the hands of unscrupulous women, and saved me.

You 'n' me both my friend! You 'n' me both!

Oh !! By the way!!

DRINKS ON ME!!!

Congratulations to both you couples...!!! BWD, not to worry... the first folks ask when I show up is... "Where's Ms. Maggie...???" Oh well... I'm fine with that also... :D

Vaya con Dios

Yer right Flint. At least they wait 'til the truck stops rollin' 'fore they run!! :lol:

Congrats Russ, to you of course. To your better half my sincerest condolences! :lol::lol:

Congratulations to you and Fox. E also, Russ.

May you have many many more happy ones together.

Bye the bye, did either of you two fellows check to see if there was an expiration date on

the license? If so, you might be in trouble the the lovely ladies find out.

:unsure:

I have told it before.My wife Cathy and I have been married 47 going on 48.She dont shoot and dont have a cowboy name.She is way tougher than I am with all she has had with the cancer.She dont go to shoots with me on sunday and my Pards said where's Cathy I tell them, they said how are you Pit.Would not have it any other way,I am blessed having her and the pards I shoot with and the pards on this the site.I want to thank all of you for having my back. God bless you all and all of yours.I hope all of you have many more years with you best pard.If tears on the keyboard would show on the post they would be here.Pit Bull

Archived