SASS Wire Forum

There's just something about the Saloon (ACS),,,

Flint McCloud 3103L

Now I went and read some of the old stuff here a bit ago... and I came to this conclusion... win, lose, or draw, the folks we have in here are of the best kind... We don't always agree about every topic, or about religion, politics, or gun preferences... But at the end of the day, I truly believe that we set our differences aside, buy a beer for someone we may have had a difference with, and know that we pretty much have each others back... I like that and... with a lot of uncertainty going on today... for me... that is just enough...!!! :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

To all of my friends in the Saloon (ACS)... Next round is on me... Forever Victorious, Forever Bold...!!!

Vaya con Dios

Flint, ole Pard, give me two bottles of Bulliet......

And keep one'em yurself !! :lol:

I dont drink but I do like to come here and hear you fine Ladies and Gents talk.I know alot of you here have gotten my back. Thanks again.

Pit Bull Tex, don't tell no body, but some of us don't drink neither, we just talk about it. And with the cyber drinks in this here Saloon, ya never get drunk unless ya want to.

Grizz-

I'll take a tall glass of iced tea. I hope I never offend anyone cause I got twisted sense of humor. I really enjoy the pards and pardettes here in the saloon so I put my double eagle up on the bar and send that pianny player glass of good stuff.

Now I went and read some of the old stuff here a bit ago... and I came to this conclusion... win, lose, or draw, the folks we have in here are of the best kind... We don't always agree about every topic, or about religion, politics, or gun preferences... But at the end of the day, I truly believe that we set our differences aside, buy a beer for someone we may have had a difference with, and know that we pretty much have each others back... I like that and... with a lot of uncertainty going on today... for me... that is just enough...!!! :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

To all of my friends in the Saloon (ACS)... Next round is on me... Forever Victorious, Forever Bold...!!!

Vaya con Dios

That's my thinking too! It's the internet and it's good to see the folks that can realize what you wrote and overcome any disparaging posts...

Thanks for your post...and a Dewars on the rocks for me please :)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Vaya con Dios

See! Learning to read did pay off. :lol:

Me an' Badger and Chickasaw Bill wouldn't think of drinkin'.

Not since the invention of the funnel!! :lol::rolleyes:

And me 'n' ol' Badger was around for that event!

.....dont'have time fer a drink pards.....Flint buying????.....gotta rush down get my pacemaker recharged.......

Mine's another Pint.... can't stand small measures and as for the saloon keeper that invented the cheater glasses that hold a lot less than they should or in fact look like they do.... well hangings too good for that sort of barkeep that pours short measures!

Oh GREAT. Flint has gas again, and he is getting all sappy on us. And I have to put up with this stuff in person in less than a week! Pray for me, ladies and gentlemen. :o;) The horrors...

You like it and you know... Here's some Redbreast... :lol:

Vaya con Dios

Bottles, get Mr. Pit Bull a double sarsaparilla, if'n ya don't mind and I'll have my usual three fingers of Gentleman Jack...

...in a #4 washtub!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh GREAT. Flint has gas again, and he is getting all sappy on us. And I have to put up with this stuff in person in less than a week! Pray for me, ladies and gentlemen. :o;) The horrors...

Guessin we should be prayin for Flint.

I sat down this afternoon and wrote a long tearful letter to this post and deleted it because some of you might not understand where I am coming from so I am going to pull a Minnie Pearl and simple say, "I'm just so proud to be here."

I sat down this afternoon and wrote a long tearful letter to this post and deleted it because some of you might not understand where I am coming from so I am going to pull a Minnie Pearl and simple say, "I'm just so proud to be here."

Do I see a price tag hangin off your hat?

When I first joined SASS five and a half years ago, I came into the Saloon (ACS) and immediately came under the wing of Flint, Cherokee Charlie and Zeb.

I never stood a chance!! :lol:

I've shot with Flint & Charlie, and, one day (I hope not real soon), I'll have a chance to shoot with Zeb and the rest of God's Posse.

Oh but maybe we would understand...

I know I consider this my Cheers

I guess you guys can just call me Norm

Well, we have Flint waxing eloquently, Okie being a little sarcastic but with love, CC showed up, as did 40R, Bama, BMH...

...I wonder:

-the start of another story...

-another OTBC... ...whut's for breakfast...

-more to add for Posse #1

-whar's Col. J. Mark?

-whar's R3B?

-whar's TH?

...+1 for whut Flint said...

Vaya con Dios

Next round? I'll have a hot fudge sundae!

The only one I have meet Face to face in here is Mrs C L and she is a joy. I hope that some day I get to meet more of you. I will take that 3 fingers now.Just want to said may God bless you all and all of yours.

Cherokee Charlie, this place just would not be the same without you in here.

God bless you man.

I raise my glass of Sassphrilla to those that are no longer with us. May they all rest in

peace. And to those that have moved on, God speed on your journey.

And to those that put up with me, :) You deserve it. :lol:

The only one I have meet Face to face in here is Mrs C L and she is a joy. I hope that some day I get to meet more of you. I will take that 3 fingers now.Just want to said may God bless you all and all of yours.

It really made me smile that you would call me a "joy" because that is actually my real name.

Joyce but my family has always called me Joy

:->

I am very glad I have got to meet you too. I hope to get to shoot with you again someday.

Thank you Flint for starting this thread. I'm fairly new to SASS and the Saloon. I look at this as a refuge from the craziness of other places and especially the outside world. Things are tough out there and getting tougher. It's nice to know there is a place you can go and enjoy the company of others, receive a pat on the back or find a shoulder to cry on. I've met a couple of you in person, 40R for one. I hope to meet more of you before we meet at the great campfire in the sky.

When I first joined SASS five and a half years ago, I came into the Saloon (ACS) and immediately came under the wing of Flint, Cherokee Charlie and Zeb.

I never stood a chance!! :lol:

I've shot with Flint & Charlie, and, one day (I hope not real soon), I'll have a chance to shoot with Zeb and the rest of God's Posse.

I really miss Uncle Zeb too ..... (sniff) ...

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

Okay, as long as you're pouring Redbreast, all is well in the world. :)

Redbreast... somethin' to drink? Wheww... that's a relief...

I thought he was gonna do a lil' nipple-twistin' on ya....

ts

Archived