SASS Wire Forum

My lesson today at Devore with Reds..

Deja Vous

I had a great time, and I learned 80 things.. lol.. Reds had a new shoooter and then me so he was trying to balance his time between the both of us, and he did a great job. He determined that my stock is too long on my shotgun.. so I will get that fixed.. and then of course I have several bad habits. While it was impossible for me to follow instructions totally.. loll.. you know the minute the buzzer goes off life goes into high speed in my silly brain. But the tips he gave me we went over several times so I will now be working on those tips. My place is about to be decorated with targets.. lol.. Clicking at the TV will not help with my holster stuff, and my stance and pulling shotgun shells.

So, thank you Reds.. your a great coach.. and I had the best time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I am off to a movie tonight with a pal... and then off to dress JJJ"s like his "mother would" tomorrow.. lol... Long story that one...............

Thanks to everyone at Devore who gave me tips today, I do appreciate your help... My guess is your tied of watching me shoot up the berms... lol.... Deja

Is there a need for a special award for the most shots that went into the berm ? :)

Wuz gud to heer yur voice :) Forgut that yud be shootin' . . .thought I'd break up yur day in the office . . . -_-

It was great hearing your voice too, thanks for calling. I spent part of my prior to shooting time sitting on the tail gate talking to CliffHangers.. He talks up a storm about ammo and guns.. lol.. We had a nice chat, it has been a while since I got to talk to him that much. Sorry I couldn't talk, but I could not hear your voice.. I guess we will catch up on our next 4-6 month phone call.. lol... Always cool too hear from my brother Wolffes.. Hugs to ya.. and to White Horse Ranch pards and pardettes up there.. You guys are just too darn cool...

I had a great time, and I learned 80 things.. lol.. Reds had a new shoooter and then me so he was trying to balance his time between the both of us, and he did a great job. He determined that my stock is too long on my shotgun.. so I will get that fixed.. and then of course I have several bad habits. While it was impossible for me to follow instructions totally.. loll.. you know the minute the buzzer goes off life goes into high speed in my silly brain. But the tips he gave me we went over several times so I will now be working on those tips. My place is about to be decorated with targets.. lol.. Clicking at the TV will not help with my holster stuff, and my stance and pulling shotgun shells.

So, thank you Reds.. your a great coach.. and I had the best time!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I am off to a movie tonight with a pal... and then off to dress JJJ"s like his "mother would" tomorrow.. lol... Long story that one...............

Thanks to everyone at Devore who gave me tips today, I do appreciate your help... My guess is your tied of watching me shoot up the berms... lol.... Deja

People let you shoot while they were still around? Aaaaaiiiiiieeeeeee!!!!! Did they run for their lives? :lol:

(Are you gonna let me get away with that?) :blush:

Deja, I've never met Cliffy but he is a good pard. He got me ammo when I started when nobody else could. And was very patient with all my newbie questions and concerns.

I had fun shooting a match and introducing a new shooter to the game yesterday.

People let you shoot while they were still around? Aaaaaiiiiiieeeeeee!!!!! Did they run for their lives? :lol:

They figgered they'd be OK long as they stood in front of the targets!!!!

LOL !

Deja learned a lot today from Red's class....

I really want ta take one of his classes as well....

I know a lot of what he preaches, but it will still be a great experience ta learn from his observations...

Thank you Red for what ya do for all of SASS shooters, Yer time and effort is not unnoticed...

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

I am so surprised at you.. picking on me .. poor little innocent me.. lol... Yes, they do let me shoot.. but for some reason I never hit a thing.. someone said I have stealth bullets... hmm do you think when they do that gun check before my stage they are unloading my guns?? lol

Deja, I've never met Cliffy but he is a good pard. He got me ammo when I started when nobody else could. And was very patient with all my newbie questions and concerns.

I had fun shooting a match and introducing a new shooter to the game yesterday.

Grizzes the man does some great shoots.. they are tough ones. with lots of shotgun ... but I enjoy that a lot... for some reason I really like the challenge even if I am not all that good.

Deja learned a lot today from Red's class....

I really want ta take one of his classes as well....

I know a lot of what he preaches, but it will still be a great experience ta learn from his observations...

Thank you Red for what ya do for all of SASS shooters, Yer time and effort is not unnoticed...

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

ahhhh... JJJ's ... baby brother you can be so sweet... at times anyhow.. lol

They figgered they'd be OK long as they stood in front of the targets!!!!

LOL !

Targets... they have targets?? Really???

Archived