SASS Wire Forum

I have developed a summer procedure

Utah Bob #35998

I came back from a VFW funeral detail yesterday afternoon and dang was it hot. The service was a very long one. Coming back in the house, it occurred to me that the large freezer is in the laundry room next to the back door. My hat rack is next to that.

I've found that putting a hat in the freezer when I make coffee in the morning makes for a more harmonious and cooler outcome. When I head out in the heat of the day I pop it out of the freezer and onto my cabesa. Works well. :D

You need two or three hats, that way you can keep swapping them out.

Not a problem. :lol:

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

I think I will do that with my underwear... folks can just call me T S Cool Crotch...

ts

I do a similiar thing in the winter, put my coat and shoes by the heat register fer about a half hour before I go out. Works fer awhile till my car heats up!B)

OK....WHY would anyone keep a sweater in the freezer??? :blink:

I have heard it makes it "fluffier" but I'm not sure.

I have also heard there is another reason but I can't figure out a gentel way of putting it...so just think about what the cold would do when the lady puts the sweater on.

I have also heard there is another reason but I can't figure out a gentel way of putting it...so just think about what the cold would do when the lady puts the sweater on.

OK, then...............

GOT DAT PICTURE !!!!! :wub: :wub:

SloWalker makes a neck wrap, want me to send you one? Free of course.........

Not a problem. :lol:

That was my thought, but i wasn't gonna say it.

Drove through Cortez Saturday and saw the strangest sight. A feller with a big hat standing on a corner shivering in 92 degree heat! :blink:

Me and my Grandson borrowed a bunch of that cold air up in Silverton to bring back but some varmint stole it somewhere around Amarillo yesterday.

Yore right... there's just no genital way of puttin' it.

ts

I'm starting to look forward to tax season LOL

Now... that's just pure meaness. I know you don't consider me much of a Pard... won't even return my calls. But you need to treat me like the cleanest dirty shirt you got to wear. Hell... I could be a whole lot worse. And day or night... you know I would fetch your sorry butt out of trouble.

ts

Archived