SASS Wire Forum

Walker conversion cylinder, AJAX grips, Western DVDs, others

Jed Irons

Hey, everyone!

Raising money for an 1887. Pictures below.

1. R & D Drop-In Conversion Cylinder for Uberti Walker, .45 Colt. Bought this a while back off of Gunbroker, used only a few times. Maybe 50 rounds through it. It is in Like New shape. The bluing was removed by the previous owner, with the aim of "antiquing" it, I suppose. See pictures below. Asking $175 shipped. SOLD

2. Ajax Walnut SAA grips - "Black Silverwood." Never been fitted. 2-piece. Basically new; no dings or wear. Not sure how to price them, since they aren't sold anymore. $35 shipped? See picture below. SOLD

3. Western DVD lot - Silverado, Three Amigos, The Big Country, Pale Rider, Quigley Down Under, The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance (unopened special edition). Also have 2 WWII movies, Kelly's Heroes and Bridge on the River Kwai (2-disc special edition). $30 shipped for all 6 Westerns (Libery Valance worth $10 or more by itself), or $40 shipped for all 8 movies. Or take the 2 WWII movies separately for $10 shipped. All SOLD

4. Replica Volcanic Repeater. Like new, comes in original box. Only issue is one of the wood grip panels was cut too short so it's a little loose. Lever, hammer, and trigger all function. These go for $90+ at all those replica websites, I'll sell it for $65 shipped.

5. Triple K Leather Holster for Walker-style revolvers, bought from Cabela's. This is also pretty much brand new, having only been worn holding a Walker once. Decided I'd like to get something fancier later. I don't think I have the original box, though. $18 shipped.

Pictures:

Walker Conversion Cylinder - 1

Walker Conversion Cylinder - 2

Walker Conversion Cylinder - 3

Ajax Grips - 1

Ajax Grips - 2

Western DVDs

Replica Volcanic

Walker Holster (don't have my own picture, but this is the exact item)

I'll take the western movies for $30 shipped. Let me know where to send $$$.

PMs responded to and sent. Thanks, boys.

you did not respond to mine,but it looks like what I wanted is sold.

Murf

Murf, you sent me an email, which I responded to, but the address bounced the email right back. Here's what I wrote you: "Hey, Murf,

One other guy posted a few hours before I got your email, so he has first dibs. If he bails out, though, I'll let you know.

Thanks for your offer!"

Murf, you sent me an email, which I responded to, but the address bounced the email right back. Here's what I wrote you: "Hey, Murf,

One other guy posted a few hours before I got your email, so he has first dibs. If he bails out, though, I'll let you know.

Thanks for your offer!"

Jed,thank you for the reply back.dont know whats going on with the e-mail,thanks for bringing that to my attention.My Last name is Murphy and I know all to well about murphy's law. :blink:

Take care pard,Murf

p.s. if that deal does not work,and I hope it does for you.could you let me know.

Archived