SASS Wire Forum

Why Boats Need Rollbars

I use to boat a lot, mostly sail boat and then with my brother speedboat, he had a chriscraft in AZ out on Lake Pleasant.. I saw more divorces on the boat dock loading and unloading boats.. lol.. did you forget the plug George? lol... One lady backed the SUV up into the water and it stalled out.. rotfl.. Anyhow.. I saw a Cat sailer going back in forth in a very windy storm from the loading ramp. As I watched he bravely worked his way back and forth all the way to the boat pier... suddenly the wind grabbed the sail and he rolled out of the water onto the pier breaking the mast and dumping him in the lake.. lol.. While I can never be sure.. the next Penney Saver had a cat for sale with a broken Mast and sail damage.. lol...

Boats.. gotta love em.. I did love to sail.. but prefer guns... thanks for the Vid.. those boats are so darn fast.. geesh..

I think the guy in the boat at about the 2:30 marks should have won...nice program, looked like a high degree of difficulty. If not him, then the one at about 2:00.

The object IS to use the water to gain speed for the tricks on land, isn't it?

Looks like a GREAT Missouri Boat Shoot! :lol:

I'm assuming that somewhere along that creek there would be a finish line. Never saw it though, and I don't reckon any competitors saw it either. :lol:

At 1:13 and 2:45, the boats are crashing while crossing the finish line.

Look carefully, and you will see it is the same boat, same driver, different race, same result.

Have to give them points for being consistent.

Tull

Archived