SASS Wire Forum

Mid summers dip... yikes.. and I get to shoot tomorrow.

Deja Vous

Soooooooooooooo.. I was in this great mood all day long. I renamed the term for people that are affected by the moon from crazy to simply cranky.. and sucked it up. Won a award today at work, got my name in the bank news!!! Then I took my smiling face home..

So, as I passed by the pool late of course from work.. a couple friends yelled out to me pool party later.. So, I went in got all my guns and stuff set aside for my Lesson :blush: tomorrow.. I can not wait to learn more... or simply shoot either one is cool.. then I finshed my steak and onions from the other night.. fed the Rat and took her out to play.. Ran back upstairs, and put on my suit. I headed to the concert water pit...

I am use to rivers and lakes.. so the limited space and lack of currents in pools have kept them less interesting too me. However I have forever loved water volley ball... or the tip em over fights in the pool. I usually sit with my feet in the hot tub and watch and drown out the jeers about why I don't get in the big kids pool.. lol.. It was later so I could not read, and I decided I would show them I can swim which I can. So,,, as I walked to the edge I asked the old question of "how cold is it?". I should have known better.. oh, gosh "Deja, it is warm".. yeah.. right.. I did not attempt to dive off the side, simply leaped into the water.. and my eyes popped open. .. somewhere in that concert ice cold pit sits my contact lenses.. lol.. It was cold, darn it.. brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Needless to say I provided a bit of entertainment for about 10 minutes.. long enought to wrap up in my towel and head to home and a hot shower.. Geesh.. As I grabbed my towel.. I saw the first person get pitched into the pool.. I ran for it.. and I am not going back.. until the next time.. lol

Tomorrow... will be the best day again for me.. Deja

I get to shoot a match tomorrow and show a new shooter the ropes, should be fun.

But, on a selfish side, I won't be able to just wander hither and yon like I normally do as I'll be making sure someone else is having fun, knows what to do, etc etc.

I get to shoot a match tomorrow and show a new shooter the ropes, should be fun.

But, on a selfish side, I won't be able to just wander hither and yon like I normally do as I'll be making sure someone else is having fun, knows what to do, etc etc.

Grizzes.. be you.. wander let the new shooter see how much fun it is... If I can't move I am not alive.. lol

Archived