SASS Wire Forum

Spoofed, Dagnabbit~!

If anyone gets an email from me containing a strange lookin' link, two things: First, it ain't from me... Second, Don't click on it or bizarre stuff might happen! :wacko:

Spoofing

I think they should catch the clowns* that do this... and hang 'em from their ankles from an overpass over 41 or 99 in Fresno, just high enough that their fingertips clear the tops of passing semi trucks. Reel 'em in a couple times a day for a drink and potty break, then back down they go!

A few days of that and they'll never wanna touch another computer ever!! <_<

*(There's a theory that a lot of this is actually from China!)

I got a really weird one that looked like it was from my brother in Fresno, but it showed his name, not his email address as usual. And it was not at all in his style of writing. Nor would he pass on an advertizing link. I emailed him to let him know that his address book may have been hacked/highjacked

Or maybe along the Kings River hangin from a low branch. That way they can git smacked by all the boaters goin by.

That'll work!

And the river's reeeeal high and reeeeal fast right now~!! :lol:

I got a really weird one that looked like it was from my brother in Fresno, but it showed his name, not his email address as usual. And it was not at all in his style of writing. Nor would he pass on an advertizing link. I emailed him to let him know that his address book may have been hacked/highjacked

You have a brother down this-a-way...? Is he a Cowboy shooter~? :)

Ahhh.......just git a short piece of rope and find a tall tree and be done wif it !! :angry: :angry:

That'll work!

Nah...he enjoys plinking, but he isn't really a gun person. I had to nag him about cleaning the Mod.5 MK 1 Jungle Carbine I lent him after his two guns (a Revelation single shot .22 and a 1950s vintage Topper single shot .410) were stolen. Kinda on the liberal side too.

Dress 'em and truss 'en up like a pinata and hang them up at a Mexican kids party.

Well... to be fair... stuff his pockets full o' candy first! ^_^

Ahhh.......just git a short piece of rope and find a tall tree and be done wif it !! :angry: :angry:

I got dibs on his spurs...! ;)

That'll work!

Hardpan,

Used to shoot trap at Kingsburg. Lived in Visalia for 19 years. Miss my friends there.

Paladin, I've shot trap there... not very well, but I have! And been to a number of other functions - very nice facility!

I know some folks who've called it "home" since the 60's...!

Now there's a thought... we could keelhaul the miscreant with a high-speed ski boat in the river! B)

What's your e-mail address so I know what to look for.

(I get a lot of e-mails and most aren't identifiable as SASS folks)

If anyone gets an email from me containing a strange lookin' link, two things: First, it ain't from me... Second, Don't click on it or bizarre stuff might happen! :wacko:

Spoofing

I think they should catch the clowns* that do this... and hang 'em from their ankles from an overpass over 41 or 99 in Fresno, just high enough that their fingertips clear the tops of passing semi trucks. Reel 'em in a couple times a day for a drink and potty break, then back down they go!

A few days of that and they'll never wanna touch another computer ever!! dry.gif

*(There's a theory that a lot of this is actually from China!)

Yeah.. I got it.. and they are blue.. lol... I talked to Ms Brimstone tonight.. and I told her you simply change your password and it will all go away.. lol. i know it was not waht you meant to send but I laughed for a couple hours anyhow.. lol

What's your e-mail address so I know what to look for.

(I get a lot of e-mails and most aren't identifiable as SASS folks)

Well Bob... it starts out with a "rocko*****"

Hopefully you're not on the list! :huh:

Yeah.. I got it.. and they are blue.. lol... I talked to Ms Brimstone tonight.. and I told her you simply change your password and it will all go away.. lol. i know it was not waht you meant to send but I laughed for a couple hours anyhow.. lol

:( :( :( :( :(

It warn't me, honest!! :huh:

I ain't sent no one any messages extolling the qualities of pills of ANY color... :wacko:

Archived