SASS Wire Forum

A lil'

Spanish Bit Bobb

After years of listening to her plead, a hunter finally decided to let his wife come hunting with him. He led her into the woods and left her in a blind with instructions on what to do when a deer came within range. He had no sooner arrived at his own blind when he heard a shot coming from his wife's direction. The first shot was quickly followed by several more shots. He immediately ran back to see what had happened, only to find a man standing in front of his wife with his hands up shouting, "OK lady, it's your deer! Just let me take the saddle off!" "

A woman goes into a sporting goods store to buy a rifle. "It's for my husband," she tells the clerk. Did he tell you what caliber to get?" asked the clerk." "Are you kidding?" she says. "He doesnt even know that I am going to shoot him!" "

Wise Grandfather

An old man is dying. He calls his grandson to his bedside and says, "I want you to take my chrome plated .38 revolver so

you will always remember me."

"But grandpa, I really don't like guns. How about you leave me your Rolex watch instead?"

"Listen to me, son. Some day you're going to be running the family business, you'll have a beautiful wife, lots of money, a big home and maybe a couple of kids."

"Some day you'll come home and maybe find you wife in bed with another man. What are you going to do then? Point to your watch and say, 'times up'"?

Wise Grandfather

An old man is dying. He calls his grandson to his bedside and says, "I want you to take my chrome plated .38 revolver so

you will always remember me."

"But grandpa, I really don't like guns. How about you leave me your Rolex watch instead?"

"Listen to me, son. Some day you're going to be running the family business, you'll have a beautiful wife, lots of money, a big home and maybe a couple of kids."

"Some day you'll come home and maybe find you wife in bed with another man. What are you going to do then? Point to your watch and say, 'times up'"?

No, "Takes a licking and keeps on......."

eGG

Archived