SASS Wire Forum

Titan Reloading. Great source for Lee parts

Wagon Box Willy

Howdy folks,

So I chewed up this primer slider on my Lee Loadmaster press and I thought, oh great, a 99 cent part that's going to cost me $15 to ship. I Googled around and while I have bought from Factory Sales before, their shipping is outrageous on small orders IMO so I was determined to find somewhere else. I found Titan Reloading through Google and they had every part for the Lee products. Best of all...they have a Priority Mail shipping option for $5.35 (you can pay more for UPS if you like). So I put some sliders in my cart and a bunch of other parts to rebuild the primer assembly and a funnel and it totaled $17 and change, so delivered price (delivered on the third day mind you) was $23.17.

I don't know why I have this thing about shipping because with the price of gas today, if I had to drive an hour to a gun shop to pick this up locally it would easily cost me 10-15 bucks, but I know that these little parts can easily be stuck in an envelope and mailed.

Anyway, I thought I'd share the link because the price was right, service was right and shipping was right so I've got them bookmarked. http://www.titanreloading.com

Willy

If you send the chewed up sliders to Lee they will replace them free and pay the postage.

Drifter

Thanks, I didn't know that. I just called them and they said that they will replace all the chewed up parts.

Willy

Archived