SASS Wire Forum

Blind Fishing Rod Clerk

A woman goes into Discount Fishing Supplies to buy a rod and reel for her grandson's birthday. She doesn't know which one to get, so she just picks one and goes over to the counter. The salesman is standing there, wearing dark shades.

She says, "Excuse me. Can you tell me anything about this rod and reel?"

He says, "Madam, I'm completely blind; but if you'll drop it on the counter, I can tell you everything you need to know about it from the sound it makes."

She doesn't believe him but drops it on the counter anyway.

He says, "That's a six-foot Shakespeare graphite rod with a Zebco 404 reel and 10-lb.Test line. It's a good all around combination, and it's actually on sale this week for $44."

She says, "That's amazing that you can tell all that, just by the sound of it dropping on the counter. I'll take it!"

As she opens her purse, her credit card drops on the floor.

"Oh, that sounds like a Visa card," he says.

As the lady bends down to pick up the card, she accidentally farts.

At first she's really embarrassed, but then realizes there is no way the blind salesman would tell exactly who had farted.

The man rings up the sale and says, "That'll be $58.50 please"

The woman is totally confused by this and asks, "Didn't you tell me it was on sale for $44. How did you get $58.50?"

"The Duck Caller is $11, and the Fish stink Bait is $3.50."

:lol:

OK... First... shame on you for no spew alert... I just shot coffee on my monitor... and second... you do know there is something wrong with you, right...??? :lol::lol::lol:

Vaya con Dios

Reminds me of the joke about the new salesman's first day at the giant wholesale mega-store.

The manager comes up and ask him how many customers he had that day, and the salesman replies "one."

When the manager had hired him, he had assured him that he was the best salesman in the business.

Shocked, and trying to not get angry, the manager asked what he had sold the customer.

The salesman replies "a truck."

The manager thinks to himself that at least it was a big ticket item, but still...

"So you sold one truck, but that's it?"

The salesman responds "No, I sold the truck to pull the boat and trailer."

The manager asks "What boat?"

The salesman says "The fishing boat I sold."

The manager, surprised says "A guy comes in to buy a fishing boat, and you sold him a truck too?"

The salesman says "No, he decided to buy the fishing boat after I sold him the fishing pole and tackle."

The manager, completely astonished, says "Let me get this straight, the man comes in to buy a fishing pole, and you sell him a boat, trailer and truck?"

The salesman shakes his head, saying "No, he came in to buy his wife some tampons."

The manager, in complete disbelief, asks "how in the world did you get a man who came in to buy tampons to buy all those other things???"

The salesman shrugs his shoulders and says "I just told him, 'Dude, your weekend is shot, might as well go fishing.'"

Archived