SASS Wire Forum

Western airsoft guns - ALL SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Jed Irons

Not sure if there'd be any interest around here in these, but for years before discovering CAS I was into airsoft, and more specifically Western-themed airsoft. Airsoft guns, for those who don't know, are air-powered BB guns that shoot little plastic 6mm or 8mm BBs, and the game is played like paintball, where you where goggles and actually shoot each other. The guns only hit enough to sting, and less than a paintball.

Western airsoft guns are rare, but for years I made it my mission to collect them all. These days I'm putting most of my money into CAS, so these guns are just sitting in their boxes collecting dust. (Humorous note: the best Western airsoft guns are made in Japan. Apparently Fast Draw and dressing up like cowboys also has a real market over there. Go figure.)

So I figured I'd put them up here, and if nothing else, they might be a curiosity to some.

First off is a Winchester 1873 replica, made by a company called KTW. They're the only airsoft company ever to make an 1873 replica. This carbine is pneumatically spring-powered, so the lever action is a bit stiff compared to a slicked up Uberti. It shoots well for an airsoft gun, at around 250 feet-per-second, if I remember right. Comes with two magazines that each hold 37 BBs. To see a more detailed description, this site lists everything. See picture below to see mine.

Next is a more rare version, made by the same company, a Randall Custom. Same function and performance, but with a shorter barrel and shorter magazine. Here are the details from the same site above. See picture of mine below.

As you can see, they're rather expensive, and those prices are BEFORE overseas shipping. I'm asking $200 shipped, each, within the CONUS. I know these aren't for everyone, but if someone out there is interested in this this is a great deal. I'll throw in a bag of BBs, too. These are fun guns for knocking down cans in your garage (or, if your wife is tolerant, your living room) or shooting your friends in the butt. If you buy both, you and a friend can have an actual Winchester duel. (Wear eye protection!) SPF to Dan R.

Winchesters

I'm also selling a little gas-powered Derringer, modeled after the famous Remington. It shoots the larger 8mm BBs, which I'll include if you buy it. It is powered by what is essentially computer duster gas. I'll include a can of it if you buy it. It functions just like the real thing! (Or, close enough for a BB gun.) Asking $60 shipped within the CONUS. SPF to Mild Will

Derringer 1

Derringer 2

And finally, just for fun, here is a picture of all my Western airsoft guns from a few years ago. I've sold some, and obtained others in the meantime, but you might still get a kick out of it.

Western airsoft collection

I'll take the derringer. Send me an email of where you want the money sent. I'm on the road right now between Canada and San Diego. Have my checkbook if you would accept personal check, I can wait until it clears before you ship.

Archived