SASS Wire Forum

Hi, my name is Rick

Chief Rick

Went in to the LGS yesterday to see about ordering some lowered hammers for Colt's/Colt clones... :unsure:

Was told today that a new pair of Ruger Vaquero's will be arriving tomorrow... :blush:

Was also told the 100 year anniversary Colt Commander I have been waiting on will arrive tomorrow as well... :wacko:

All I wanted was a set of Colt's/clone lowered hammers. :(

At least I already have a pair of Super Black Hawk hammers at home. :lol:

Just tank.........dey had come in..............

And you didn't order'em !!!

All I can say is........My.....MY......My ! :blink::wacko::lol:

Went in to the LGS yesterday to see about ordering some lowered hammers for Colt's/Colt clones... :unsure:

Was told today that a new pair of Ruger Vaquero's will be arriving tomorrow... :blush:

Was also told the 100 year anniversary Colt Commander I have been waiting on will arrive tomorrow as well... :wacko:

All I wanted was a set of Colt's/clone lowered hammers. :(

At least I already have a pair of Super Black Hawk hammers at home. :lol:

AAAiiiieeeee......! Oh, don't tell the— No, you have to tell her. No! Don't! Oh, you have to!

What will your wife say when she finds out?

AAAiiiieeeee......! Oh, don't tell the— No, you have to tell her. No! Don't! Oh, you have to!

She knows.

We have an understanding - after the bills are paid, the groceries bought, and anything the kids need is taken care of - I can do what I want with the rest. It may take me a couple months, but I can save or spend as I wish.

I have a great wife.

My wife asks, which ones are mine?

I remember the day I was walking thru Bass Pro Shop with my wife. We passed a locked velvet lined glass case with a Bear Custom Kodiak Take Down bow lying in it.

She walked past it then spun around and said "Isn't that like the one you have a home and did you pay that much for it?"

I admitted that is was like mine except I had two sets of limbs for mine and I had gotten mine by making numerous trades of other unused archery equipment.

She bought the excuse.

You say that like it's a bad thing....

Archived