SASS Wire Forum

FS Two Pairs of Pistols Both 45LC + Slim Jim Holsters

Pards,

I have two fine pairs of pistolas for sale;

Pair of AWA (American Western Arms) Peacekeepers, 45LC, four inch barrels (not 3-1/2), Turnbull CCH, gently used never abused, guns look like new, Lee Gunslinger spring kits, all weak parts replaced with Colt parts, AWA parts are hard to find. $950 shipped with stock grips, pair of beautiful eye catching Birdseye Maple grips by "Outlaw Grips" available for additonal $200. These guns are very nice and slick.

Pair of USFA Rodeo II, 45LC, five and one half inch barrels, matte chrome look, never used for CAS, these guns are like new, Spring kits have been installed, decided to go with different barrel lengths. A bargin at $1300 shipped with stock grips.

A pair of Black Slim Jim custom made 25% cant holsters (shows in pictures), for seven and a half inch Colt style pistols (may work with open tops), matching belt bullet box, all of these pieces have a Red Longstem Rose carved into them, $300 shipped, belt available if size is right (46").

All of these items are top notch, I don't own rusty, skinned, scratched up guns and I don't sell them, I will get pictures up as soon as possible unless sold before hand. Serious inquiries can PM me and I will send pictures of their interest to their email address, possible partial trade for a Stoeger 12 gauge Coach Gun, slicked, beveled, chokes, etc. Possible face to face in several areas of midwest, southeast and mid Atlantic states as long as law allows, PM me for further information, give your location for feedback.

Thanks for your time and happy trails to you.

Abilene

Could you please emule pics of the Rodeos to slowpokejoe@tampabay.rr.com Thanks. Joe

Snake Eye

Thanks for the kind words, I hope you are still enjoying the Rodeo's you bought. These are consecutive pair, nice guys, bought them, but really wanted shorter barrels, USFA said it could be a year before they could have me a pair of barrels for them. I didn't want to wait that long so I found a pair, now I just want to move these to a happy new owner. I wish I could have bought my new ones for the price I am asking for these. Jimmy Spurs did me a pair of 7-1/2 inch USFA that are out of this world, way faster than I will ever be, but I love them anyway.

Happy Trails to you Snake,

Abilene

Snake Eye

Thanks for the kind words, I hope you are still enjoying the Rodeo's you bought. These are consecutive pair, nice guys, bought them, but really wanted shorter barrels, USFA said it could be a year before they could have me a pair of barrels for them. I didn't want to wait that long so I found a pair, now I just want to move these to a happy new owner. I wish I could have bought my new ones for the price I am asking for these. Jimmy Spurs did me a pair of 7-1/2 inch USFA that are out of this world, way faster than I will ever be, but I love them anyway.

Happy Trails to you Snake,

Abilene

BTT for Sunday Night Review...Case Tumbler Sold

Archived