SASS Wire Forum

I'm losing ground

In 2003 I passed 5000 posts. I noticed today I passed 11,000 posts. In 2003 that put me as one of the top 5 most prolific poster. Today I am 29th if I counted properly. Most interesting of all to note is that with the exception of Madd Mike who is around # 25 EVERYONE else with more posts than I joined this board AFTER I did.

I used to be a blabberfingers . . . well at least some things never change :D

Always shoot for quality over quantity. ;)

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

I'm losing ground

Home Depot has some erosion-prevention products... includin’ several types of grass seeds.

ts

Since I am not a math major and I rarely if ever post more than once a day, I can not comment with authority on your asseration. However, I suspect that Mr. Harris has taken a profound dislike to me, and is secretly taking post away from me during the dark of night. That said, I hope to reach my goal of fifty post by the end of the year.

Since I am not a math major and I rarely if ever post more than once a day, I can not comment with authority on your asseration. However, I suspect that Mr. Harris has taken a profound dislike to me, and is secretly taking post away from me during the dark of night. That said, I hope to reach my goal of fifty post by the end of the year.

Well...I shud not have this many posts meownself.

But hangin' aroun with Zeb n' Badger in me early innocent years...Nevermind. :blush:

:lol:

Well...I shud not have this many posts meownself.

But hangin' aroun with Zeb n' Badger in me early innocent years...Nevermind. :blush:

Yup- thats zackly wat happened to me too- honestly- If ole Zeb cud git to his pooter he'd back us up!

Zeb wuz the Master. I can recall how Spanish Bit Bobb would sit at Zeb's feet and absorb the wisdom(?) that Zeb would dispense. It was not long after, that Bobb became a celebrity in his own rite, and was thereafter know as the ENZYTE Poster Boy, Bobb, and celebrated as Living LARGE!

In 2003 I passed 5000 posts. I noticed today I passed 11,000 posts. In 2003 that put me as one of the top 5 most prolific poster. Today I am 29th if I counted properly. Most interesting of all to note is that with the exception of Madd Mike who is around # 25 EVERYONE else with more posts than I joined this board AFTER I did.

Somehow I have the terrible feeling that if we locked you and Deja in a room with two keyboards there would be

a critical mass, and the world as we know it would suddenly be altered in strange in irrevocable ways . . .

Perhaps a real Rod Serling moment would occur . . ..

Sc

Guest Kid Sopris, Regulator, #3290

If you are still practicin' law, I can't understand why you're losing ground. ? >>>>:lol:

Hello my friend..:)

If you are still practicin' law, I can't understand why you're losing ground. ? >>>>:lol:

Hello my friend..:)

I'm still practicing law. I hope to get it right eventually.

I guess I never pay attention to post numbers though.

J. Mark, I just passed 5,000 posts earlier this evening myself. I reckon I'll add another 3,000-4,000 this next week while I'm in the hospital - sure ain't nothin' else to do there except watch the vampires take blood twenty times a day :ph34r::D . I'm also gonna have to figure out how to break outta there so's I can get me some real food. That stuff's bad enuf to gag a maggot. :wacko::blink:

Bama (who's three posts into his next 5,000) Red

Somehow I have the terrible feeling that if we locked you and Deja in a room with two keyboards there would be

a critical mass, and the world as we know it would suddenly be altered in strange in irrevocable ways . . .

Perhaps a real Rod Serling moment would occur . . ..

Sc

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If you locked them in a room with only one keyboard, the victor would be the one who broke the others fingers first......

Archived