SASS Wire Forum

U S OPEN

Mose Spencer, SASS #63490

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We can't wait to get there Mose!!! We will bring lots of ammo! Is there gonna be any clay birds?

None Zero Zip Zilch Nada in the main match that is.

I will add that you should have plenty of chances to shoot them thru out the rest of the week end though. :rolleyes:

See Ya In Sparta Soon

MOSE

See y'all Wednesday! Mose !! If ya' can stick me 'n' Hatfield on POSSE #10!

Truck and trailer are packed....bullets are loaded...gotta wait for my stinkin' glasses tomorrow then I'm on the road to Sparta.

YEEEE HAAWWW... see y'all Wednesday! B)

Can't wait any longer. Never have been one to sit around. So loaded up the truck with weapons, the cab with ammo, suit case packed, and am leaving this morning after a couple of phone calls. This should be one heck of a shoot. Mose n Stella with the help of all the gang seem to have put together one of the best shoots I'll attend. Thanks for all the work and see ya'll on the Ranch.

7 hours worth of work in the way still....be be on the road by 6:30 this evening.....yeee hawww. been looking forward to my first open.

Just a wake up. Be rolling by 10 tomorrow.

Been watching the Sparta weather. I've gotten awfully wet in 30% chance of showers. Bring your rain gear.

Hey Noz,

Hot Dawg Honndo and Coyote Kid will be leaving the Lake of the Ozarks right behind you and probably Fingers.

See at the social tommorrow evening.

Happy Trails, Coyote Kid

Hey Noz,

Hot Dawg Honndo and Coyote Kid will be leaving the Lake of the Ozarks right behind you and probably Fingers.

See at the social tommorrow evening.

Happy Trails, Coyote Kid

Drink one a them Coors Lights for me Kid. See y'all Thursday night.

Look out! I'll be rolling up I44 tomorrow morning.

Oh, 10ish.

I plan on heading that way from northern middle TN. about 4:00 in the morning. :lol::FlagAm:

I'm getting off at 3:00 pm tomorrow and as soon as I get home we'll hook'er up and travel the 50 miles down to Sparta with a fresh batch of Red Beans & Rice...Cajun style.

Noz...I hope you're generous with that Irish Whisky, 'cause I'd like to try some!

Charlie

Plannin' on leaven' around noonish... should put us in there late afternoon...

Lookin' forward seein' old friends and meetin' new..

See ya all there.. wire pards ^_^

Rance n' Lacey...

Don't tell anyone... but... Bella... I think Lacey's gonna shoot the match..

She packed her shootin' clothes :)

doc eells and I just crossed the hoosier state line.....look out....were coming and hells

[i mean crown royal} is coming with us......yee haw

Wagon is loaded, too excited to sleep, plan to pull out tomorrow Mid-morning.

Titus, we will make sure Fanny has a good time, See you Thursday, Fanny, see you Wednesday :rolleyes:

Hey Mose,

Ali & I arrived this evening and went to the area marked cowboy camping with hookups and parked in a spot. Hope that is the way this is working (1st come - 1st serve). I think Judge informed you that Ali would not be able to shoot due to her coming off a horse in yellowstone. Yup we drove from Montana to get here ... talk about a fish out of water ... southern boy up there in cold country. Down in the 40s at night already ... we were glad to head south.

Anyway, I am interested in the practice match and a BP match before the WB match. I will look online for the schedule but if you happen to look at this tonight. A quick post to let me know when the practice match starts will be great.

Tombstone: I will see you and Becky tomorrow. I think the camping area with hookups is a fair piece from the cowboy range ... too much for Ali anyway so that taxi service will come in handy iffn ya don't mind. The offer for our car or motorcycle still stands too if you two wanna use them. We have had Ali out of the RV a couple times now to go in a restaurant and eat, it just takes her a while to get inside and seated. Some gal today at a Cracker Barrel was cracking jokes with me as we were walking in and I said I forgot my whip to get her moving quicker. Anyhoo, looking forward to seeing you guys.

Charlie, the seal is still on the bottle. I'll sure save you a big drink.

I'm on my way to the gas pumps and then

ROLLING!

Be there mid afternoon.

Still here in the darn office :angry: tryin to git everything caught up so's I can scoot outta here around 3 tomorrow afternoon. Just talked to Fannie. Sounds like the party is gettin started! :) Fannie and Goldie Lu went shoppin this afternoon and left Katie Scarlett to hold down the fort at the Luv Machine. Seems they had a little mechanical trouble on the way there yesterday. The mobile RV mechanic arrived to fix the deflated left front air bad and crushed hydraulic fitting. He asked her if she was the owner and she said no but he was "tight as a gnatsass." So the guy told her he'd try to keep the bill under $300. Thanks Katie! :P

Dirt...I'll gladly share a shot of El Mayor wit' ya!

TT...I'd ask ya to save me a rib, but after tasting them at Copperhead's I know they're gonna disappear faster than roofers when the INS agent shows up!

Bone, Nuttin, Mose, Jimmy...thanks fer helpin the girls get set up. :FlagAm:

See y'all tomorrow night.

Truck and trailer are packed....bullets are loaded...gotta wait for my stinkin' glasses tomorrow then I'm on the road to Sparta.

YEEEE HAAWWW... see y'all Wednesday! B)

What??? You don't have anything to put Crown in??? :unsure:

Titus, I got your back brother, I neglected to put all the ribs out tonight, got a few layed back for special. See you tomorrow, travel safe

Titus, I got your back brother, I neglected to put all the ribs out tonight, got a few layed back for special. See you tomorrow, travel safe

TT, you just moved up a couple notches on my 'pards to ride the river with' list.(You were pretty close to the top of that list to begin with! :) ) Tell Lady T I'm lookin forward to seein' my Bullet Splat she's makin for me. Give Ruger and Kimber a scratch under the chin for me. See ya around 8 tonite.

Archived