SASS Wire Forum

U S OPEN

Mose Spencer, SASS #63490

Just a little over 4 weeks. Gots to start practicing.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have some bad news. Sugah is not going to be able to come, but to make up for that (yeah, right) I'm trying to talk Barkeep Casey into traveling with me. Just in case, put us both down for the Dooley School of Mo Better Shootin'.

Gotcha Buck,,,,, we are gonna have the biggest class and its FREE$$$$$$FREE no more out of pocket spending on the range...Lets all say it FREE- Just include it !!!!!!It will only hurt for a little while......

NEW FLASH-----never mind I can't tell ya !!! anyway !!!! BUT it's big news.. BIGGGGGG !!!!!!Thats with a BIG B...

Gotcha Buck,,,,, we are gonna have the biggest class and its FREE$$$$$$FREE no more out of pocket spending on the range...Lets all say it FREE- Just include it !!!!!!It will only hurt for a little while......

NEW FLASH-----never mind I can't tell ya !!! anyway !!!! BUT it's big news.. BIGGGGGG !!!!!!Thats with a BIG B...

Wait a minute... "Dooley Gang Shooting School" FREE!!! Man I'd like to get in on that...

I usually drive down Thursday mornin'.. gettin' ther' about noon..

I think the Shootin' Seminar (purty fancy word Huh?) is on Thursday morning...

I'd sure like to be there and be included.. What time does it start???

Is it a shotgun school? six shooter school? rifle school? I've never been to a shootin' school.. :blush:

If I get to get there.. do I bring all my guns or just what I want to get better with? (I need all 3 :wacko: )

Do I bring my ammo?

Thanks

Rance <_<

Thinkin' I'm never too old to learn.. maybe too old to remember :blush: but not learn :blink:

Oh yeah... got my app.. in the mail today... save me a spot :)

Sugah not coming? What a loss. No pictures? Terrible. :angry:

Mose, just got my conformation last night so I quess I'm in.

T-Bone, what time is the shootin' school? I'd like to get in on that.

Bella, save me a Big Hug.

Randy

Was I supposed to get a confimation notice? :unsure:

I sent in my registration over a month ago and I haven't heard anything at all.

Is there a website that lists "Who's coming" so I can make sure ya'll have my name down?

Angus

Hey, Mr. Bone,

Can you put me down for the shooting school? I can't let Buck get anything up on me! :rolleyes: I am going to work the side matches for Doc Eells, but, maybe he has me in the afternoon. YEE-HAW! Can't wait. KCD

Sure need all the help I can get. Sign up Whiskey Rick and JR Rider up for the class.

By the way I assume from the info here that venders are not going to be at the range this year, Any particular reason?

Don't care much but just curious. Out of Site Out of Mind may save me some green.

Whiskey

Sure need all the help I can get. Sign up Whiskey Rick and JR Rider up for the class.

By the way I assume from the info here that venders are not going to be at the range this year, Any particular reason?

Don't care much but just curious. Out of Site Out of Mind may save me some green.

Whiskey

What I understand is that the vendors will be up at the pavillion where all the other activities are planned.

:lol:Bring your pokes!! Support the economic recovery!! :lol:

Man I am all for supporting the economy. BUT You got any Idea What my wife can spend at places like Work-n-Ranch????

I am not in the mood to pay off the National Debit all by myself!!! :lol:B)

hey all this just in

We have secured over 100 free gun lockers for anyone who would like to use one .

They will be in a secured area in vendor mall.They are like school lockers so just bring a pad lock with you . They are in a room that will be locked at night and reopened in the mornings. We will also have a large secured area to store gun carts in, this area will be under roof in the hallway of the vendor barn. This is a security patrolled area right next to the gun lockers.

The World Shooting Complex has also given us the entire camping area closest to the range this area has over 100 full hook up sites with water, 50 amp services, and sewage. The area will be a cowboys only section with trams running to the range and vendor mall allday and evening.

There are golf carts available for rent on site also.

Please call me or Email us if you would like a locker or campsite .

We keep getting fun stuff added daily .

The registrations have been coming in fast over the last week . so if you are not signed up yet better get on it .

MOSE

mosespencer@yahoo.com 270-349-4392

kalexa3@yahoo.com (please use this one it comes to my phone) 270-816-2119

The class schedules are finalized here they are.

THURSDAY Sept 8th

Match Administration by Honey B Graceful at 9:00 Am

Dooley Gang Shooting School with T-Bone and Nuttin

at 10:00 am

Wild Bunch Basics by Matt Masterson at 11:00 am

Costuming 101 by Miss Weev at 12:00 pm

Understanding Leather by Rockin J.P.Tanner 1:00 pm

All of the classes will be held at the classrooms located in the vendor mall.

All classes are included for free.

We have list started for each class please call or email to let us know which ones you are interested in taking.

MOSE

;

Whiskey

Sorry for the late reply

Vendors will not be out of site actually they will be right in the middle of every thing.

We are trying something a little different this year we have such a great facility to take avantage of that we thought we would try it .

Vendors will not be held hostage to the weather, shooters will have a cool comfortable hang out when not shooting . Vendors can stay open while all the entertainment is going on also.

I think MOSEnBELLAS may just sell energy shots :) with everything going on we will all need em.

Hey Mose, add my name to the list for the DGSS. Need all the hep I can get

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Do we bring apples to the teachers?

hey all this just in

We have secured over 100 free gun lockers for anyone who would like to use one .

They will be in a secured area in vendor mall.They are like school lockers so just bring a pad lock with you . They are in a room that will be locked at night and reopened in the mornings. We will also have a large secured area to store gun carts in, this area will be under roof in the hallway of the vendor barn. This is a security patrolled area right next to the gun lockers.

The World Shooting Complex has also given us the entire camping area closest to the range this area has over 100 full hook up sites with water, 50 amp services, and sewage. The area will be a cowboys only section with trams running to the range and vendor mall allday and evening.

There are golf carts available for rent on site also.

Please call me or Email us if you would like a locker or campsite .

We keep getting fun stuff added daily .

The registrations have been coming in fast over the last week . so if you are not signed up yet better get on it .

MOSE

mosespencer@yahoo.com 270-349-4392

kalexa3@yahoo.com (please use this one it comes to my phone) 270-816-2119

So, is camping going to be tight this year? I usually just pull into my favorite space and Chester comes & collects my rent.

Hey Mose, add my name to the list for the DGSS. Need all the hep I can get

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

+1 Mose... Please add my name to the list for the Dooley Gang Shootin' School...

Rance <_<

thinkin' I gotta get up a lot earlier on Thursday now.. :blush: but I'll make it :blink:

Ain't haulin' no horse apples all that way in the stagecoach :angry:

So, is camping going to be tight this year? I usually just pull into my favorite space and Chester comes & collects my rent.

You can camp anywhere in the campground but this year they have allowed to close a complete section for cowboys only.

Due to range projects,parking and weather there is no camping on the range itself this year(which was for vendors only anyway), dry camping is still available just past the range area though.

There will be trams with ramps for gun carts runnning to the range all weekend.

MOSE

The class schedules are finalized here they are.

THURSDAY Sept 8th

Match Administration by Honey B Graceful at 9:00 Am

Dooley Gang Shooting School with T-Bone and Nuttin

at 10:00 am

Wild Bunch Basics by Matt Masterson at 11:00 am

Costuming 101 by Miss Weev at 12:00 pm

Understanding Leather by Rockin J.P.Tanner 1:00 pm

All of the classes will be held at the classrooms located in the vendor mall.

All classes are included for free.

We have list started for each class please call or email to let us know which ones you are interested in taking.

MOSE

Mose, sign up Frisco Rose for the DGSS, Frisco Kim for Miss Weev's Costuming 101 and sign me up for " How to party like a Dooley" class.

Thanks,

Frisco

;

Rattlesnake and I are sooooo excited about this match!!! We can't wait to be a part of it. I've heard so much about this amazing shooting center and it has us chomping at the bit ready to go!!! We look forward to seeing everyone there.

Rattlesnake and I are sooooo excited about this match!!! We can't wait to be a part of it. I've heard so much about this amazing shooting center and it has us chomping at the bit ready to go!!! We look forward to seeing everyone there.

YEEHAW! Colt and da Snake are gonna be there! CYA THERE!

Excellent !!!

look forward to both of you being here.

SEE YA IN SPARTA

MOSE

Hey Colt are you going to need a camping spot?

Just a reminder that I have registration lists going for every class, camping, lockers, and golf cart rentals. Just send me a text or give me a call @ 270-816-2119. I also will be checking my email on an hourly basis @ kalexa3@yahoo.com. Classes are filling up fast but we still have plenty of room. We can't wait to see everyone again, this match is going to be funfilled and action packed with something going on all the time. You don't want to miss it. If your not registered for the match yet you can get your entry forms on the Bar 3 web site. www.badlandsbar3.com Keep em comin, this is goin to be a blast.

Bella :D

Just a reminder that I have registration lists going for every class, camping, lockers, and golf cart rentals. Just send me a text or give me a call @ 270-816-2119. I also will be checking my email on an hourly basis @ kalexa3@yahoo.com. Classes are filling up fast but we still have plenty of room. Bella :D

Bella..

Sent ya an Email to sign me up fer the Dooley Gang School...

Is this school Math, History or English??

Rance <_<

Just wonderin' :blush:

Never was much good at Algeeebraa.. :blink:

Know a little history... :blink:

and I already got me some good English...

Don't use it much though :wacko:

Just a reminder that I have registration lists going for every class, camping, lockers, and golf cart rentals. Just send me a text or give me a call @ 270-816-2119. I also will be checking my email on an hourly basis @ kalexa3@yahoo.com. Classes are filling up fast but we still have plenty of room. We can't wait to see everyone again, this match is going to be funfilled and action packed with something going on all the time. You don't want to miss it. If your not registered for the match yet you can get your entry forms on the Bar 3 web site. www.badlandsbar3.com Keep em comin, this is goin to be a blast.

Bella :D

Ms Bella: Could you sign me up for Wild Bunch Basics at 11am.

Thanks Oliver

Bella my sweet sister, wish I could be there. Next year we will fit it in. I love that range!! We will miss you at Shootin in the Shade. I'm getting ready to head to sisters house now.

We need to get some cooperation between good shoots.

Shooting in the Shade (a real nice shoot if you haven't been there), Oklahoma State Shoot at the ITSASS range and the US Open on consecutive weeks. Tough to fit all of those in. Makes my pocket book whimper.

Archived