SASS Wire Forum

Team Side Match-VIDEOS

Campo Kid

I've uploaded some great videos from a team match we had at OVV. This was alot of fun, and was very funny to watch!

The shooters had to alternate shots for a 1-3-1 sweep twice. We also had to shoot 2 SG poppers that launch charcoal briquets!

And of course we couldn't just have shotgun ammo in our belts, that would've been to easy. Instead we put 8 shells(4 needed) into a laundry basket full of clothes! :lol:

This made for a lot of laughs and a good time had by all.

Here is the link:Team Event Videos

If any MDs out there need an idea for a team shoot, I would highly suggest something like this! B)

Kid

BwaaHaaaHaaaa! I love it! I just forwarded this info to one of the clubs I shoot at... who knows, we might shoot something like this Saturday!

That was a lot harder to shoot than it sounds! I had the pattern all figured out in my head beforehand but when you get up there it got real confusing. Sure was funny to watch though :)

That was a lot harder to shoot than it sounds! I had the pattern all figured out in my head beforehand but when you get up there it got real confusing. Sure was funny to watch though :)

+1

That sure is the truth! :D

Looks like a blast! I think I had better stick to watching for awhile though!

Don't be shy Doc, you would've had a good time! :D

Now that's a good event!

Yeah, it sure was!

Rowdy Bishop wrote it, and man, it was FUN!

Don't be shy Doc, you would've had a good time! :D

No doubt about it, but I think we might all be happier if I wait until I am a bit more dry behind the ears! I'm definitely going to need to make the trip over that way. Looks like a nice place to shoot, and like y'all have a lot of fun. It just isn't that far away.

No doubt about it, but I think we might all be happier if I wait until I am a bit more dry behind the ears! I'm definitely going to need to make the trip over that way. Looks like a nice place to shoot, and like y'all have a lot of fun. It just isn't that far away.

Yes, it is a very nice range!

The range is well taken care of, and everything was built to last.

Yes, it is a very nice range!

The range is well taken care of, and everything was built to last.

I looked at some of the build pictures on the website, and it does look like it.

Archived