SASS Wire Forum

Get a Truckers License

My uncle was sitting at a stoplight with his girl friend yesterday. A carload

of scowling Muslims were stopped next to them waiting for the light to change.

Suddenly an 18-wheeler came along and ran directly over the Muslims' car,

crushing it completely.

Uncle Bill thought to himself, "Damn, that coulda been me!"

So today he went down to DMV to get a trucker's license.

Yep, Don't back off, don't slack off an don't jack...knife! ;)

Bein' a retired Mutha Trucker, I now just what cha mean ! :lol:

Try reading about these champion American high school football players in Michigan:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/11/sports/football/all-nighters-keep-football-team-competitive-during-ramadan.html?_r=1

Sorry I don't read anything in the NY Times, that rag isn't fit to line the cat box

Try reading about these champion American high school football players in Michigan:

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/11/sports/football/all-nighters-keep-football-team-competitive-during-ramadan.html?_r=1

Makes sense to me. I've never understood the practices when it is 95+ degrees. And if the kids are fasting, all the more reason to hold them at night.

I've known Easter Orthodox kids who skip baseball practices during Lent, especially on Wed. and Fri. because they were fasting for the Liturgy of the Presanctified Gifts. I also remember having to fight the school admin. to allow my kids to keep the fast if they wanted. Came down to having to threaten the principal, the school, and the district with a 1st Amendment free exercise suit.

Actually I do, a nasty lil scrapper, lives in my barn and eats the heads off mice. She doesn't have a little box. She showed up here 7 years ago, she has the run of the grounds (not in the house) I keep her in food water and vet care. She don't belong to me, just lives up here and scares my labs :wacko:

Did ya ever jack--------------------------------knife?

Thankfully..........................Yes and No !!! ;)

Archived