SASS Wire Forum

It's Grizzly Dave's Birthday!

Wildcat Carole

+1

Hey Paladin.......long time; no drink !

Pull up a chair and let's drink a spell.

Doors can be replaced but there could be collateral damage, i.e. window replacment, motor for window, frame damage around door, seat damage. Gee, am I a ray of sunshine or what.

Well, FWIW. I can feel bad about it with you.

From the looks of the pic, door, quarter panel, headlight, grill, bumper, who knows. He seems to be OK though which is the important part. Still don't know quite what happened or how.

Well, you can put a bullet in da door fer each year.................

Dat way, it aint a compelete lose ! ;)

Happy Birthday, youngster!! :D

Have a pizza early this week - on Flint's tab. He said it was OK! :lol: :lol:

Oh this just keeps getting better...

So son was on an exit ramp stopped at a red light behind other traffic, he notices the car in front of him acting like they really wanted to be in the next lane right, so he moves as far left as he can, car in front puts it in reverse and FLOORS it.

Bumper, headlight, turn signal, hood, quarter panel, and door won't open.

Now it gets even better, guy is visiting from Germany, going back tomorrow, speaks almost no English, and is driving a rental car.

Called the rental company and of course claims isn't open at night, will call back first thing in the morning.

On the upside I got some nice MTM bullet boxes for 45s, which I'll go exchange for 38s tomorrow, and a nifty bullet case pen and a few other do dads.

Grizz

Ya know birthdays are like an old pair of long johns. They just keep creeping up on ya!!

Have a goodun Grizz!!!!

CPK

All that metal 'n' plastic can be replaced. Son-man being okay may be your biggest Birthday present.

Glad all are well!!

Happy Birthday again, Pard!!

Happy Birthday Grizzes... Okay.. Roses are Red, Violets are blue.. I am so happy cuz I am younger than you.. lol.. Okay, fine.. let me buy you two beers after that.. lol

Lessee.... I am older 'n Griz 'n I was, and younger than we both will be, but still too young in some ways and too old in others. The better my mind gets, the worse my body gets, which is strange, because it used to be the other way around, or something like that.

Isn't it amazing that the older you get, the less you can do but the more you can appreciate?

Happy b-day Grizz! I hope your boy is ok.

My boy seems to be fine, just a bit freaked out, having someone back into you fairly fast is kinda freaky, so he tells me, I hope never to confirm that fact personally.

I called the other drivers rental car company and got a number for their claims department and I'll call them in the morning. Hopefully there won't be any problems with that.

Thanks for all the birthday wishes, over all not a bad day. And in a week and a half I get my birthday present to myself, going to shoot an out of town annual. Whee Haw!

Wow, I stayed up way too late, guess I'm trying to eek out every last second of Birthday goodness. Good thing I have the rest of the week off.

Thanks again for all the birthday wishes.

Grizz...headin for the bunkhouse.

Happy Birthday to one of the nicest cowboys west of the Pecos!!!!! :wub:

Happy Birthday Grizz!!!

And in a happy coincidence it is almost Pizza night!! Isn't it great how good things happen at the same time!!!

Regards

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Did I hear Gateway Kid say he's bringing the pizza?

Us "ugly old broads" like pizza too.

I sure don't see any 'ugly old broads' around here! Just a bunch of warm, fun, and beautiful ladies!

Friday night is pizza night and this one will be no exception. Now I am off work tomorrow, so I guess I could make some from scratch as I used to, but it's too hang hot, and truth be told I'm too dang lazy to do that. So it will be take and bake pizza again.

Archived