SASS Wire Forum

Break-Top Beauty

BJ Slaughter

One of only five hundred made and this has a serial number below 200. This is as new in the box, it has fired 10 rounds so that a firearms writer could do a story or two on this great new breaktop revolver. I am offering it on the SASS wire first before I take it to one of the other gun auction site. You can go to the internet and read may of the article that have been writen about this breaktop 22 magnum mini-revolver. You can also look at the NAA web site and see that there in not any more of these beauty (s) in production.

The price for this 22 mag, Ranger is $900.00

I will consider a trade for two of the old model Ruger Vaqueros in 45LC with the 41/2" barrel or the 5"

I can send pictures but the best pictures are on the web.

Big Jim Slaughter

SASS36579 Life

what model is it? they still make a break top in 22 mag.NAA-22M-Bt

One of only five hundred made and this has a serial number below 200. This is as new in the box, it has fired 10 rounds so that a firearms writer could do a story or two on this great new breaktop revolver. I am offering it on the SASS wire first before I take it to one of the other gun auction site. You can go to the internet and read may of the article that have been writen about this breaktop 22 magnum mini-revolver. You can also look at the NAA web site and see that there in not any more of these beauty (s) in production.

The price for this 22 mag, Ranger is $900.00

I will consider a trade for two of the old model Ruger Vaqueros in 45LC with the 41/2" barrel or the 5"

I can send pictures but the best pictures are on the web.

Big Jim Slaughter

SASS36579 Life

Big Jim, I thought the original Ruger Vaqueros, only came in 4 3/4 and 5 1/2 barrels.

Archived