SASS Wire Forum

It's happened again!

Guest EL NEGRO GATO #8178

Hey Rusty, in 20 years of being with my lady, she never ever said don't buy it. If we have the money go ahead. If it don't hurt your family buy it and share your joy with the little lady. But I was a lucky man

ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

Hey Rusty, in 20 years of being with my lady, she never ever said don't buy it. If we have the money go ahead. If it don't hurt your family buy it and share your joy with the little lady. But I was a lucky man

ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

I'm lucky too!!!!!! She actually believes guns go for about $50.00 apiece! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

No really as long as I trade or save the money she's just fine with my addict.........err.......ahh........hobby!

You guys make me laugh. I have an entirely different yet similar problem. Buying 6 or 7 guns a year is not uncommon for me - it's like a crack habit. I have guns I've had for a couple years before I had a chance to go out and shoot them. My problem is I haven't got a spouse who can keep me in line very well, because his "habit" is nearly as bad as mine. Good thing we both have decent jobs. This week, I am trying to convince him to go to a gun show because I ran out of shotshell primers and he's the one giving me some resistance. Now how many of you guys have to turn your wives down because she's begging you to go to a gun show???

:D

Now that's a good kind of trouble!

I need to strike some kind of a deal with my DH then. He gets to buy a new gun, I get to buy a new sewing machine... :D Sounds like a fair trade to me. :P They both cost about the same and we have about the same amount of storage space for them too.... :blink:

In the past when I wanted a new gun and we had the money Miz Grizz said "ho ahead and buy it" twice I didn't and I regret both, a Colt Gold Cup National Match SS, and a S&W 629.

Now I got a whole lot of 'want to' and no 'can afford'.

Eventually the worm will turn...or I'll sell a kidney.

You guys make me laugh. I have an entirely different yet similar problem. Buying 6 or 7 guns a year is not uncommon for me - it's like a crack habit. I have guns I've had for a couple years before I had a chance to go out and shoot them. My problem is I haven't got a spouse who can keep me in line very well, because his "habit" is nearly as bad as mine. Good thing we both have decent jobs. This week, I am trying to convince him to go to a gun show because I ran out of shotshell primers and he's the one giving me some resistance. Now how many of you guys have to turn your wives down because she's begging you to go to a gun show???

:D

Now that's a good kind of trouble!

Ah... gosh a chick that might understand me.. lol... Guns are good.. Guns are good.. gun shows are really good.. lol Shooting Black powder with your pals it the very best.. but hey I will simply take shooting.. lol..

Marshal, your name is. A gun you have bought. Displeased, your wife is. Forgiveness you must seek.

Now THAT made me laugh out loud.

Tell her that you were faced with the decision of a new pistol or a mistress .....

That oughta get ya some couch time........lol

Archived