SASS Wire Forum

Manhunt for bank robbers

Utah Bob #35998

I figgered for sure they'd come up route 666 and I was ready for 'em. Whut a disappointment.

Outlaws just ain't whet they used to be. ;)

Note to other budding banditos:

Make sure you have sufficient ammo before you start yore crime spree so you don't have to go into a WalMart all nervous and sweaty and ask to buy about a zillion rounds for the AK after your picture has been all over the news for a week. :wacko:

You gotta love the mother's response, "Although they've done some very bad things, no one has been physically injured yet." :blink: It's obvious that stupidity is definitely an inherited gene.

Gimme a break!!! It's like the local teenage punk out here who opened fire with a shotgun on police officers. The officers finally got him cornered and the perp was killed in the gun battle. He was in the process of reloading the shotgun. He's dad was quoted as saying, "He was a good boy. I'm sure he would've given up if they had asked him to."

Where's the likes of Judge Roy Bean and Isaac Parker when we need them?

I can't remember the last time a parent or guardian has stated pubicly that their child was horrible, a criminal and that while they regret the death of their child at the hands of police, they understand why it happened.

This whole story is just wierd, but then, I never did understand "the other side of the tracks."

If you had the misfortune to visit Lacoochee, Florida........you would see "the other side of the tracks". Understanding it, however, is something that you would need to have a lobotomy (at least a partial) to comprehend.

Archived