SASS Wire Forum

Saloon

Apache Hawk 60642

Do da Saloon need a greasin' or somethin ?

Or is dis confuzer runnin' extra slow ??

Naw, don't tank it's dat.....

B ut what da hell, I'm buyin' !!!

'Pache, pour me a shot of that Bulliet 'n let's see if this place is as dead as it seems!

'Pache, pour me a shot of that Bulliet 'n let's see if this place is as dead as it seems!

Ok, Blackwater......I'll pour

And I'll call yur bluff too !! ;)

Fruity little drinks for the ladies... cause we can't shoot whiskey

well we CAN but we chose to stay on our feet a bit longer

Seems to have picked up again thankfully. It was slower than molasses in Minnesota in January for a while there.

Grizz, molasses in January ? :blink:

That stuff is frozen soild by then !!! :lol:

Ok... let's see here.......

Body shots fer da ladies..............:wub:

Bottle shots fer da men !!!! B)

Don't need no stinkin' glasses a t'all !! :P

Yep!! The clientel is definitely better than while ago!

A round fer the house on me!!

'Pache ol' hoss, Have a Bulliet on me!!

I'm thinkin' you might be comin' down ta' Morristown fer gunsmoke this year, 'Pache. What about it? :unsure:

Yep!! The clientel is definitely better than while ago!

A round fer the house on me!!

'Pache ol' hoss, Have a Bulliet on me!!

(GLUP.....GLUP......GLUP.....HICK......GLUP....)

Thanks Blackwater................dat's so SMOOTH !!!!! ;)

Barkeep's runnin' too many tabs. Somebody's gotta pay up.

Flint and Badger and Grzz has got it !

oh my

those fruity little drinks do sneak up on a gal

Here Darlin'... have nother. It's on Badger's tab. ;)

I'm thinkin' you might be comin' down ta' Morristown fer gunsmoke this year, 'Pache. What about it? :unsure:

Nope. Been too disappionted with it.

But, I'm only a hour more north. Come on up !!

Nope. Been too disappionted with it.

But, I'm only a hour more north. Come on up !!

I shot the match last year and had a ball. Made a lot of new friends and sold a few hats and such.

I signed on as a sponsor this year and hope to do well again, (managed to win a buckle last year).

I was kinda' hopin' ta make yer aquaintance in the flesh so to speak. If you change your mind it'd be a hoot to get together. :D

So I worked all day long.. and now Apaches has started up the Saloon again.. That means I have to serve beer in dirty glasses and pretend to wash them at the end of the night.. mop up the floor with a dirty mop, take the Saloon mascot ( a drunk horse) out at night, pick the lead out of the walls, put up a new mirror that is not shot full of holes, and patch up the girlie picture on the back wall so you guys keep coming back.. . .and I am just tired already. lol... Hey wait a second you guys stop playing pin the tail on my photo.. lol

yes. it is... on a daily basis the dumb horse dropps apples on my clean floor and when I taken him out for a drink in the pond he pushes someone in the pond. Apaches comes in and demands a new bottle of Rye.. and then he shoots the darn mirror out.. opps.. brb.. family calling

yes. it is... on a daily basis the dumb horse dropps apples on my clean floor and when I taken him out for a drink in the pond he pushes someone in the pond. Apaches comes in and demands a new bottle of Rye.. and then he shoots the darn mirror out.. opps.. brb.. family calling

:o:lol::P;)

Grizz and Hawk slip out the back door and walk down to the fire house. They hitch up BMCs mule and pull the pump wagon back to the Saloon, put the source hose in the pond, and start pumping.

Before long, water is flowing from the hose, Hawk keeps pumping and Grizz grabs the hose and walks in the back door.

"you want this place washed out Deja? Well here ya go!!!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahaa"

Grizz and Hawk slip out the back door and walk down to the fire house. They hitch up BMCs mule and pull the pump wagon back to the Saloon, put the source hose in the pond, and start pumping.

Before long, water is flowing from the hose, Hawk keeps pumping and Grizz grabs the hose and walks in the back door.

"you want this place washed out Deja? Well here ya go!!!!! Bwahahahahahahahahahaa"

"AAAAAhheeeeeeee!" Saloon girls cuss and scatter, but five dusty ol' dudes just sit there in the spray and laugh. :lol:

Water doesn't collect in the room, the place is so shot full of holes.

Darn it Grizzes.. you washed my jar of Mustand and Garlic dills onto the floor and broke the jar.. It will take me all night long to pick the glass out of that stuff.. lol..

Darn it Grizzes.. you washed my jar of Mustand and Garlic dills onto the floor and broke the jar.. It will take me all night long to pick the glass out of that stuff.. lol..

"Oh, Deja! I'm so sorry—and don't you fret, now. Because I just happened to have a whole new case of 'em for you, here," Griz said, handing her a case of tobasco sauce.

Did I hear someone say wet Saloon girl outfit contest???

Sorry bout yer pickles Deja :blush:

Grizzes.. I did a bit of sweating yesterday helping a pal cut back some trees.. it is a not a good look for me.. lol... Wet or sweat.. all are alike.. lol.. Now a I so much better with BP swirling about my head.. but I love playing in the yard, the garden, cleaning stuff up, painting.. coming up with ideas to do stuff to a place,..... so sweat is my friend.. And while I spent time in the south I did not learn how to Glisten... lol.. I pure ole sweat... lol.. I am good at it.. But.. the pickles.. darn it.. Oh, well heck no one will notice a little bit of glass will they?

"Oh, Deja! I'm so sorryand don't you fret, now. Because I just happened to have a whole new case of 'em for you, here," Griz said, handing her a case of tobasco sauce.

Aunt Jen you are the very best.... ah.. got any extra garlic>? lol since AJ has not been around a long time unless she was just reaing.. my garlic pickle story is in order.. lol.. My dad did not want his girls to date until we were 18, but we could go out with a group from school. So, I would go.. but once in a while someone would tell me a guy liked me.. and I would take an extra doses of Garlic mustard dills.. lol.. This continued on until I was pretty darn old really.. lol.. I guess my humor has been odd for decades.. I figured if they really liked me they could get past the smell.. lol

Archived