SASS Wire Forum

Curley Cole

I'll say he's looking smart! I asked Curley's advice a year or so ago and he gave me some good info. I was able to buy a little gold back then, but now I'm both happy and sad. Happy that I followed Curley's advice and bought some gold...but sad that I didn't buy more.

Thanks for the kind words. I "sniff sniff" had to sell off a couple of oz to pay the tax man. course I didn't pay anything near what I got for it.

Several folks listened to me and made some good cash...

And silver was over $40 per oz...(at $39 and change today) I have about 200+ oz of that...wish it was gold tho...

Still panning and trying to find a real nugget. biggest one I have as yet is about 4-5grams.

gotta love that yeller stuff..

curley

With what I'd seen happening with the economy . . . Gold looked good to me.

So I bought it with what funds I could put into long term savings when it was 800 oz.

And then more whith what I could put into long term savings when it was 1,000 or so.

Didn't buy any in 2010 as I had the considerable extra expenses of a long cross country trip and financing major "fixing up stuff" on the place in Ohio.

But glad I bought what I did when I did.

Well...

Market is down another 600 points....

Looking back at some old posts, where Curley and others were advocating buying gold....

Gold was then around $1100/oz

It passed $1700 early today....

Gulp.

LL

This man does not buy.. darn it he pans for it.. lol... And if anyone can find some gold out there it will be him. I come up with a bucket of mud.. he comes up with some gold.. darn it.. lol

Archived