SASS Wire Forum

WTS Ruger Blackhawk/s

:) I have two Ruger Bisley Blackhawk revolvers. I would like to sell one or both. They are both SS, 5.5" bbl, with dual cylinders. The .45 colt cyl. is non fluted and roll engraved. The .45 acp is just fluted. Both revolvers have Wes Flowers 4 click, no transfer bar, actions jobs and as to be expected, butter smooth. One has been totally polished to a bright finish, the other is Ruger satin SS. Grips are buyers choice, I have: smooth off white poly, checkered poly, black smooth, one pair black checkered, 1 pr faux stag and some wood. Price is $ 625.00 for one shipped & insured fm my FFL 2 yours. $ 1200. S & I for both. Both have boxes and paperwork. One additional option, if you buy both I will add a pair of black L & R strong side Kirkpatrick Long Hunter straight drop holsters for $ 100.00 additional. Have a Great Cowboy day. C-U, C.W. :FlagAm:

:) I have two Ruger Bisley Blackhawk revolvers. I would like to sell one or both. They are both SS, 5.5" bbl, with dual cylinders. The .45 colt cyl. is non fluted and roll engraved. The .45 acp is just fluted. Both revolvers have Wes Flowers 4 click, no transfer bar, actions jobs and as to be expected, butter smooth. One has been totally polished to a bright finish, the other is Ruger satin SS. Grips are buyers choice, I have: smooth off white poly, checkered poly, black smooth, one pair black checkered, 1 pr faux stag and some wood. Price is $ 625.00 for one shipped & insured fm my FFL 2 yours. $ 1200. S & I for both. Both have boxes and paperwork. One additional option, if you buy both I will add a pair of black L & R strong side Kirkpatrick Long Hunter straight drop holsters for $ 100.00 additional. Have a Great Cowboy day. C-U, C.W. :FlagAm:

one mo try

Archived