SASS Wire Forum

What do you "Carry"?

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guns? I don't own any guns much less carry one!

But if I did, I guess it might be an H&K USP Compact .40 S&W, if I did.

Same here. Not a one. If I had one that I did carry though, it would probably be a Beretta PX-4 Storm in 9mm.

I (dont) carry a colt defender ser.90 45cal

Nobody carries, but if I did it'd be a Springfield XD40.

Here in Illinois the law doesn't allow me to carry my Bersa .380 or Rock River Tactical .45 or my Rock River Officers model .45 or my Ruger LC9 or my Ruger SR9 or the Rock River Tactical in 9mm.

However if they did I probably wouldn't be able to move with all that weight! :angry: :angry: :wacko::unsure::rolleyes::lol:

I suppose if I had been Packing for the last 25 years it would be one of my Dads WW II bring backs A Walther PPK with the brownish blue tint color of the slide not quite matching the blued color of the frame,,, he even had the box and tin Acc box cleaning rod and 3 magazines one with the finger spur and 2 plain and of course carried with a full magazine and the hammer down on a loaded chamber. light compact easy to conceal and fast into action if needed (thank god it never has been)

I would never think of carrying a taurus slim 9, xd45m or anything that fits in a milt sparks summer special II set up for someting called a govt model whatever that is. Nope wouldnt think of it.

Casual ... a Taurus ss 38

When not so casual

The Taurus

a berreta 22

Blackhawk 45 or 1911 depending on my mood

And a few pointy things

I do have a permit. Actually two current ones utah and minesota

A Kel-Tec PF9 with laser, or in very hot weather a Browning Baby. I’ve lost count of the guns I carried as back up or off duty but the Baby is the one that has been there for the last 30 years

I'm a bit ashamed to admit it in this crowd, but I've gotten out of the habit of actually carrying. I keep a 2 1/2" M-19 Smith .357 in the truck. My carry guns are a Glock 27 when cool enough for a jacket, Colt Mustang .380 if it's not.

JHC

I used to have CC Cert in WA, but never used it

But if I did, for personal SD, I think I'd prefer the 1911, .45 ACP

If expecting a war, I think the Glock could come along, in million shot 9 mm

.40 SW hits too hard for me. I can shoot them fine, but the 9 comes back on target faster for a double tsp.

I do carry guns.

I carry this or this depending on the weather, activity or my mood.

Molon Labe. ;)

Eaney, meany, miney, mo..... 9mm Russian Makarov, or .40S&W M&P, or 45 S&W, or .....

Of course, that's IF I had a gun to carry. Went to a Friends Of The NRA dinner last week and heard Suzanna Gratia Hupp(of the Tx Luby's massacre of 1991) speak. Met her after the dinner and had her sign her book... well worth the price of the dinner just to hear her story and commitment to fight gun control.

:FlagAm:

Oh I do carry it. It’s a nice light flat 9mm that even with a micro light laser slides into my cargo pants pocket or rides comfortably in a belt slide holster. It has been totally reliable with anything including lead reloads that I have stuffed into it. You do have to get used to its trigger pull smooth and light but more of a double action revolver pull than say the pull of a Glock type pistol. I’m an old revolver guy so that’s fine with me

I wouldn't think of carrying a P13-45 Para or an American Derringer M1 in .45lc. :rolleyes::unsure::wacko:

And on those really pretty days when we're Barbequein' there's no way I'd carry a pair of '75 Remington replicas with giraffe bone grips in a double huckleberry rig. :lol::wub:B)

What Gun do y'all "Conceal Carry"

Ifin' you actually had one of those "Evil Firearm thingys"

I have my concealed carry permit, have had it for the last 25 years, and have no problem

carrying a concealed Kahr K9, or a Browning Hi-Power.

I've carried Walther PPk's and others such as the Gov't .380 - but my favorite shooter is

either of the two above!

I'd love it if I could carry one of my 1911 or Ruger .45's, but they get too tiring on my hip.

Shadow Catcher

Archived