SASS Wire Forum

Prayer Posse... Please saddle up...

My grandmother had a TIA when she was in her early 70's. She fully recovered within a few weeks and never had a repeat incident or problem. She passed at the age of 97. My other grandmother suffered from dementia and it took hours for her to understand that her son had died at my father's funeral. She would point to me and say, "but he is right there!" It is a challenging condition to be around without becoming very frustrated at times.

Still saying prayers and hoping for your family's health and comfort, you big ole skylark.

Thanks amigo... We're hoping for the best... The Dementia is hard to deal with for a woman that had a wonderful mind and was an incredible writer... she was my inspiriation to start writing...

And you weren't supposed to be paying attention to the Skylark thing... ^_^

Vaya con Dios

Still keepin' y'all in our prayers.

I lost my dad to dementia resulting from anurysm surgery that didn't go well. I feel for you in this because it is so frustrating and sad. Hopefully your loved one will recover.

As to this Skylark thing, is that a 60s-70s skylark or an 80s Skylark, just for clarification.

Still keepin' y'all in our prayers.

I lost my dad to dementia resulting from anurysm surgery that didn't go well. I feel for you in this because it is so frustrating and sad. Hopefully your loved one will recover.

As to this Skylark thing, is that a 60s-70s skylark or an 80s Skylark, just for clarification.

Thanks, BD... it is frustrating... and it's more of a 60's-70's Skylark...

Vaya con Dios

Hope to see you agin soon my friend.

Meanwhile, you keep the faith!

Archived