SASS Wire Forum

Life in the 60 MPH lane..

Deja Vous

So, I tried.. really tired to be good going up and back this weekend to Dad's.. But you know at some point you just have to put your foot in it.. right? lol.. On the way home tonight.. I had a car that just kept riding my tail..... So, I let him pass.... he/she roared by me... and I was pretty happy. Gosh, me gong slow.. wow!!! Well.. just as I let them pass I noticed they had a little incident going on with another driver. My self,, hey if you pushy, fine have it your way... I am not an agressive person at all. But these two got into "car wars"... lol.. Finally after about 5 miles of watching them cut each other off, and semi drivers who were blasting their horns.. I went far left.. and passed as fast as I could go... and I kept up the pace until their headlights were not in my rear view.. People are nutty.. and I was glad to lose them.. then suddenly my GPS told me to exit. and I did on Van Buren.. not sure why.. but I had town traffic then so I suppose the could be out on the freeway still freuding with each other..

It was a great weekend.. had a ton of fun, ate far too much... and laughed with my family.. Dad, TJ, Juds, and MIkes are a total hoot.. Rats love water melon, and my Dad about spit his out for all of us.. lol.. family stories are fun..

Hey DV

Glad to see you are back safe . You know to avoid the CRAZEYS , well cause they is stupid amoung otherthings .

CB

Chicks.. how are you? Miss all of you guys.. but I have found some great Sass Brothers out here too... Crazeys I am use too.. lived a lot of my life with crazy.. lol.. Darn,,, they need to road test them though,.,. lol... And gosh please don't give them a gun.. lol

I don't pass nuts. I stay on their six where I can keep an eye on them.

There are at least two kinds of crazy

One is crazy fun, like you Deja.

Another is crazy stupid, like those two drivers playing games in cars at high rates of speed. Best to avoid those folks. One millisecond of inattention, one innocent driver getting in the way and someone winds up dead.

I'm glad you had a good time with your family and made it back safe.

Grizz

+1... Life is too short to get tangled up with a mess like that...

Vaya con Dios

DV

It is going as good as to be expected , Not shooting much . I missed Cassville Sat , But I heard NOZ had a clean shoot . It has been real HOT here the lawns and gardens are burned to a crisp , same story in OK .

CB

Wow.. gosh every thing was so green there... sorry.. I hope you get some showers back there soon..

I never thought about that. I thought I would be safer if I passed them and put them in my rear view... Interesting.... being a LEO your perspective is a lot different.. thanks.. I will listen to that advice. "gosh whats new, me doing the wrong thing.

Another is crazy stupid, like those two drivers playing games in cars at high rates of speed. Best to avoid those folks. One millisecond of inattention, one innocent driver getting in the way and someone winds up dead.

Grizz

It seems that road is pretty heavy with traffic and stupid. I do try to be safe, but I can not drive for everyone else. I have tried to slow down like JJJ's has advised me to do. But at times I revert back to my days of country roads, 390 or 396 HP engines and boys that will willing to watch a little country girl drive.. lol... They thought it was funny that a girl could really speed shift.. rotf.. I was not that good, but just trying back in those days made my pals laugh. I got to go a lot of places and do a lot of stuff just because I was different, or odd. So the ride has been fun. At times I do worry that I will meet up with someone on the road or in my life who will end all the fun... but it only lasts about 2 seconds before I decide God does look out for me, and if the end is comeing there is little i can do to stop it. That of course does not give me a license to be stupid. Just because he saves my life a few times does not mean I can't get hurt ... Next time, maybe Rat sould drive.. she has some nasty teeth.. lol

Okay Deja... rather than let Rat drive (NOT a good idea! :rolleyes: ), consider doin' what THIS guy did:

Many years ago, I read of a fella who was beyond annoyed by people passing him recklessly on the freeway. So, he dicided to try something novel...

Our hero hied hisself on down to a well-supplied costume shop and bought himself a fleshy, semi-realistic looking mask with a goofy expression - think a more "human" verson of Mortimer Snerd!

So our intrepid champion set out on a drive, but before he left home he put the mask on... the BACK of his head, somewhat skewed to the left, and topped it with a battered ball cap plopped on his head sideways.

When he was on the freeway in the middle lane, the first time he saw someone zooming up to on his left he merely leaned a bit in that direction. The "passer" whizzed up, then before he came abreast of The Masked Man, abruptly fell back... and stayed there! :lol:

Now, if you can just picture passing someone... and instead of looking where they're driving, they stare back at you with an idiotic grin... ain't no way they'd get near! ;)

Okay Deja... rather than let Rat drive (NOT a good idea! :rolleyes: ), consider doin' what THIS guy did:

Many years ago, I read of a fella who was beyond annoyed by people passing him recklessly on the freeway. So, he dicided to try something novel...

Our hero hied hisself on down to a well-supplied costume shop and bought himself a fleshy, semi-realistic looking mask with a goofy expression - think a more "human" verson of Mortimer Snerd!

So our intrepid champion set out on a drive, but before he left home he put the mask on... the BACK of his head, somewhat skewed to the left, and topped it with a battered ball cap plopped on his head sideways.

When he was on the freeway in the middle lane, the first time he saw someone zooming up to on his left he merely leaned a bit in that direction. The "passer" whizzed up, then before he came abreast of The Masked Man, abruptly fell back... and stayed there! :lol:

Now, if you can just picture passing someone... and instead of looking where they're driving, they stare back at you with an idiotic grin... ain't no way they'd get near! ;)

I was considering a blow up,..... so I would have someone riding with me.. like say Wyatt.. lol... Rat said no way.. I think she does not want to share her new cr seat with a soul.. lol

DV

It is going as good as to be expected , Not shooting much . I missed Cassville Sat , But I heard NOZ had a clean shoot . It has been real HOT here the lawns and gardens are burned to a crisp , same story in OK .

CB

Noz did have a clean shoot. Last stage was a 73 second winner because he had two rifle rounds that "did not fire". He took the time to make the reloads because a clean match at the Ozark Posse is to be savored. To my knowledge that is either #5 or #6 in the history of the club.

Grizz

And of course:

Crazy with the heat

Crazy in love

Crazy like a fox

Crazy as a junkyard dog

:lol:

I am of two minds about this. Once I stayed behind the idiots to keep an eye on things, I wrote the license number down in case they forced someone off the road, and there was a crash in front of me that tied traffic up for two hours that I was stuck in. If it's not someone with a serious speed problem I like to keep them behind me where if something happens I'm past it, or if they hit me from the back it cannot be argued about it being me at fault. Maybe time to fuel up me or the truck.

Hey Deja, been awhile!

Noz did have a clean shoot. Last stage was a 73 second winner because he had two rifle rounds that "did not fire". He took the time to make the reloads because a clean match at the Ozark Posse is to be savored. To my knowledge that is either #5 or #6 in the history of the club.

Noz berrys.. so cool... A clean match.. yippee..... Now where did you find your hat?

And of course:

Crazy with the heat

Crazy in love

Crazy like a fox

Crazy as a junkyard dog

:lol:

I like Crazy in love... but hey i am a chick what did you expect? lol.. Course crazy about guns is good too.. lol

I am of two minds about this. Once I stayed behind the idiots to keep an eye on things, I wrote the license number down in case they forced someone off the road, and there was a crash in front of me that tied traffic up for two hours that I was stuck in. If it's not someone with a serious speed problem I like to keep them behind me where if something happens I'm past it, or if they hit me from the back it cannot be argued about it being me at fault. Maybe time to fuel up me or the truck.

Hey Deja, been awhile!

Madddddd Dogs.. how are ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And yeah it has been a while... Dancing fool... lol So Jersey Lilly you are going to be there, huh? lol. Come to our fire again.. we had a great time at Ambush... Deja

I'm thinking passing them up may piss them off more. I prefer to stay behind and watch the carnage (get it?). I also make the .45 ready just in case. If there is time, call CHP.

Why Marshal DeGrave you are a Huckelberry.. lol...

Archived