SASS Wire Forum

2 Antique Pocket Pistols FS - Package Price $150 Shipped

Thinning the herd. New guns coming in and need the space in my safe. As always, the first "I'll take it" posted here gets it.

First up is an IAC 97, 12GA, 2 3/4" Chambers, 20" barrel with cylinder bore choke. S/N A09xxx. 20 rounds of AA Featherlights through it and no action work done at all. Ready to be shot or slicked up by someone who knows what they are doing. I don't so I have not messed with it. Asking $325 shipped to your FFL, assuming he will accept from a non-FFL. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

97 - 1

97 - 2

97 - 3

Second up is a Cimarron Hammered SxS, 12GA, 3" chambers. This one is slicked up with action work by 3B Shooting in Kaufman, TX and the barrels just got back from Goatneck having the chambers funneled. Shoots very nice and is in great condition, though it has some cart rash on the buttstock. Asking $450 $400 shipped to your FFL, assuming he will accept from non-FFL. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

SxS - 1

SxS - 2

SxS - 3

SxS - 4

Third up is an antique Belgian pinfire double-action pocket pistol in 32 pinfire. Is marked as "The Guardian - American Model of 1878". Overall condition is good. Not sure it operates as it should, but would not recommend shooting it anyway, even if you could find cartridges. Asking $100 shipped to your door. Is an antique. No FFL required. It is the blued revolver in the photo that follows.

Fourth up is a nickled Hopkins & Allen "Dictator" model in 32 Rimfire. Overall condition is good. Over-rotates when cocked. Again, this is an antique and requires no FFL. Ships to you door. Asking $100 shipped.

Will sell both of these pocket pistols for $150 shipped.

Antique Pocket Pistols

Contact me by PM or at oscarlovel@gmail.com with any questions.

UPDATE: Had a couple of folks ask if the SxS is a TTN. I do not think it is. This shotgun appears to be of Turkish manufacture. Price is negotiable, so feel free to make an offer.

Consider the 97 sold. I'm sending a PM to give you my info and collect your. Assume a Postal Money order will suit you for your stated price. Thanks, Pard!

GJ

Archived