SASS Wire Forum

WTT Bat Masterson Derby (black) 7 5/8

Red Cent

Knudsen Hat Co. Bat Masterson Derby black with black ribbon hat band. Retail $119.98. LNIB. NO spots or blemishes.

http://knudsenhats.com/Hatdept/batmastersonderby.html

I want Whisper Springs for a 1873 Uberti 45 Colt and an aluminum elevator. I will pay shipping to you.

Howdy,

At the risk of being insulting, I will offer $50.00 and split the shipping with you.

Consider it, not too many of us enormous heads out there consider derbies....even nice ones like that 'un.

Thankee.

ML

Ahhhhh, but you are forgetting the wisdom of P. T. Barnum. Insult, naaaaaaa. 'Course, to sell a LNIB hat with a retail of 120.00 for less than half price reeks of desparation. Perish the thought.

Hello again,

I know we are not supposed to turn the Wire into an auction site, but since I started this party, I will give it one final shot. I offer $75.00 and will pay the shipping. If anybody wants it more than I, they are welcome to it with my blessings. Once again I thank you for the offer to bid and for the witty banter.

From one "big head" to another.

My regards

ML

Hello again,

I know we are not supposed to turn the Wire into an auction site, but since I started this party, I will give it one final shot. I offer $75.00 and will pay the shipping. If anybody wants it more than I, they are welcome to it with my blessings. Once again I thank you for the offer to bid and for the witty banter.

From one "big head" to another.

My regards

ML

Well from one punkin' head to another, I've got a derby, so I will gracefully (like a hog on ice) drop out of this yhread, good luck.

Archived