SASS Wire Forum

To Everyone that has recently sent Me messages:

Sorry for not returning messages promptly..frankly, i never understood this new system and thought the messaging system was having troubles anyway.

So if i did not return your messages it was not intentional,. it's because i never knew i had any till today!

Been a tough 2 years healthwise as well.

My most sincere apologies.

Best way to reach me is by E Mail to:

rsmhd_1@charter.net

or call 775 815 5416(cell) or 775 588 5416 (home/office)

Please feel free to contact me anytime

Thanks to All for the understanding.

-Shorty

Scott;

Didn't know you were having problems.... sorry. When it rains, it pours.... or at least it seems that way. How well I know. All we can do is to keep on, keeping on. Prayers for you and yours pard.

Snakebite

Well, I haven't sent you any messages, but I now understand why you aren't posting very much, take care of your health issues and get better, you are one of the good guys.

Prayers are up for you and your daughter

All for now JD Trampas

:FlagAm:

Sorry to hear of the health issues with you and your family. I, for one, have always enjoyed, and missed, your posts regarding Colts. Take care Mr Shorty. Prayers on the way

Sixgun,

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles.

You made me feel very ashamed of myself. I have been feeling sorry for myself over everything that came my way in the last month. When I read your post I realized my situation isn't near as bad as yours.

I find faith by reading about the tests God let the devil due to him.

Scott I am so sorry to hear of the medical issues and especially with your daughter, but you get on the mend too pard. I will say a prayer for you and your family.

Thinking of you and yours Shorty. No apologies needed. I think you can PM any of us if you just want to talk awhile. Let us help you any way we can.

Hang in there, pard.

SS,

I hate to hear that your issues continue and hope all works out well.....SOON.

And as for your daughter, I double hate to hear that news.

Your whole family will be in my thoughts and prayers for good health and safe travels.

Thanks for sharing.

..........Widder

Archived