SASS Wire Forum

2nd chance bullets

Just ordered bullets from a joint out of Vancouver, WA 2nd chance bullets! These folks are true and true. I can't believe the reasonable price and fast delivery. I use online banking so it takes a few days for my bank to cut checks using bill pay. 2nd chance doesn't do any fancy payment options but I am fairly confident that I received my bullets before my bank even cut a check....AMAZING!

That is true old west honest good business! I am so amazed, I thought I was going to have to wait until next week to load up my next batch. Some other club members who are much more tedious than I have told me that these bullets weigh out consistent nearly every bullet. They look great, lubed just like Midways Sutter Creek bullets, and priced at I think $66 per 1000 for .45 colt they ship up to 5k at flat rat 10 bucks. Bullets came packed with care and a small suprise in the box just for fun. Only online contact is their Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/2nd-Chance-Bullet-Co/190229570996444

Just ordered bullets from a joint out of Vancouver, WA 2nd chance bullets! These folks are true and true. I can't believe the reasonable price and fast delivery. I use online banking so it takes a few days for my bank to cut checks using bill pay. 2nd chance doesn't do any fancy payment options but I am fairly confident that I received my bullets before my bank even cut a check....AMAZING!

That is true old west honest good business! I am so amazed, I thought I was going to have to wait until next week to load up my next batch. Some other club members who are much more tedious than I have told me that these bullets weigh out consistent nearly every bullet. They look great, lubed just like Midways Sutter Creek bullets, and priced at I think $66 per 1000 for .45 colt they ship up to 5k at flat rat 10 bucks. Bullets came packed with care and a small suprise in the box just for fun. Only online contact is their Facebook page.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/2nd-Chance-Bullet-Co/190229570996444

Wow! Thanks for the endorsement Drifter! What an honor.

Snappy Dan

2nd Chance Bullet Co.

I received my first order today and have already had a chance to enjoy them. Fast shipping, "fancy packaging," and a surprise inside--just like Cracker Jacks!

I will purchase more from them!

Masked_Rider

Archived