SASS Wire Forum

In honor of hump day...

Grizzly Dave

Buy a camel a drink.

What? You expected something else?

Damn right ! A smoke !

Dis is a Saloon , ya know !!

Cuttin wood all day makes a man mighty thristy............

Some of y'all....buy dis tuckered out cowpoke a drink and light a SMOKE fer me , will ya ? :unsure:

Grizz walks in and see's a thirsty Hawk with an unlit stoggie in his mouth looking expectantly at the bar. He walks behind the bar, grabs a bottle of Bullet with one hand pours into a glass on the bar and with the other hand retrieves a match from his pocket, flicks his thumb on the match head and holds out the lit match to Hawk.

Sorry for the wait Hawk, I guess Bottles must have eaten some of cookies pancakes this morning.

Hawk throws his drink back and slides his glass toward Grizz for a refill , while puffing on his smoke that Grizz has a match to and says ,

"Must be !"

Have another one Hawk, and here, keep the bottle. I'll put it on Bottles tab for being away from his post.

Thank Ya Grizz. See dat jar yonder ? Da one dats full of dem ceegars......mind ifin' I git three or four ?

Grizz looks both ways and grabs the jar off the shelf, hands a fistful to Hawk and stuffs a fistful in his inside vest pocket.

Boots can be heard on the back boardwalk and Grizz quickly replaces the jar and moves around to the front of the bar and takes a stool.

AS Bottles walks in, Hawk draws deep on da ceegar , smiles sheepishly at Bottles and says to him , "Mind ifin' I smoke and drink Bottles ? Yur payin' fer it !!" :lol:

Buy a camel a drink.

What? You expected something else?

You know Grizzes I had a tough day today.. then you sent me on a mission to buy a drink of a camel. so, I bought the drink and went out looking for a camel. I was on the 91, Rat Dog was zeroed in on a camel, or so she said. As I pulled across all lanes and everyone gave me the YOU ARE NUMBER ONE sign.. I managed to spill the drink ... I never did see the camel.. but I am home now changing clothes..

Archived