SASS Wire Forum

Christmas in Aug. Got my rifle

Pit Bull Tex

My linkMy linkMy linkMy linkMy link I sent the money for this before I found out about my wife'cancer. She told me last night merry christmas. I have not gotten it but here are some pictures.

With an attitude & a heart like that - she's gonna get thru these trying times just fine !!

Thanks pards, and Grizz after you baby sat me in posting pictures I had to post them.

Post office lost the rifle. They dont even show a Label #.Shipper has Insurance on it but it wont cover what the gun is worth to me.

Ever notice they never LOSE yer light bill?

That said, it may well turn up. I had em lose a fairly expensive gun part I sent to a shop in CA. After a month or so I sent another and wrote it off. Six weeks after I sent it the shop got the original part. No idea where it had been, but suddenly it re-appeared.

Mebbe that will happen for you?????

Hope it works out.With Cathy going in the hospital Monday cant really think much about the gun.

Ever notice they never LOSE yer light bill?

Yep, and have you ever notice those cold beer trucks that break down on the side of the interstate?

Ever wonder why one of those don't break down in front of your house. :D:D:D

..........Widder

Shipper is going to post office monday and see what happened to the gun. Well today is my 68 th birthday.My 67th year was one of the best years of my life I found SASS, and one of the worst,they found cancer again,and maybe that is the best thing,they found it early.This year is going to be great. I have all you cowboys and cowgirls backing me.God bless all of you.

Shipper is going to post office monday and see what happened to the gun. Well today is my 68 th birthday.My 67th year was one of the best years of my life I found SASS, and one of the worst,they found cancer again,and maybe that is the best thing,they found it early.This year is going to be great. I have all you cowboys and cowgirls backing me.God bless all of you.

B) Hey Pitbull!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARD!! We missed ya'll yesterday. With everything going on we understand. You were in our prayers. Be sure and tell Cathy we're rooting for her, and lifting up extra prayers for her, and of course for you to "keep on keeping on".

If ya'll need anything, or just talk, you know we're all here for ya.

Your Pard, Capt. Stephen D. Hill B):FlagAm:

It is a great year all ready. They found my gun sitting in the post office,I got it this morning.My wife is great and all is well.Thanks pards

PBT, good to hear they found your rifle and that your wife's surgery went well.

BIG +1

Oh my how sweet it is.It sure shoots good.It handled the OAL 1.53s good.Will have to get someone that can really run a 73 to try it with the 1.53 before I say that's the right OAL.What a great day.Thank all of you cowboys and cowgirls.May God bless you all.Pit Bull

Archived