SASS Wire Forum

YO! SALOON! Gotta make this viral... copy/post it somewhere else.

Did you pay the rent?

No comment necessary. Please copy; paste to some other forum, chat, social media ... someplace, anyplace and then BTT to top.

B):ph34r: :ph34r: :o

Did you pay the rent?

No comment necessary. Please copy; paste to some other forum, chat, social media ... someplace, anyplace and then BTT to top.

B):ph34r: :ph34r: :o

I guess the point here is that poor working people are paying for these people to not pay their rent... Plain and simple! And it is wearing very thin on all of us.

Geez....

A couple of points:

1. Although this fits the stereotype of the "welfare abuser", I'd bet that there are many people who need the aid described, and use it properly; the problem is that we have no way of knowing how widespread this kind of abuse is;

2. The world is filled with cheats of all descriptions; the scary part here is that these folks don't have a CLUE that what they are doing is cheating others, or that what they are doing is wrong in any sense; the money comes from a faceless government source, and there is no appreciation for the fact that you and I worked to earn that money, and then had to pay it to the government to hand out. Did you see the look on the Court Officer's face as the guy rambled on about how much "free" money he got? I thought he might whack him up the side of his head...

3. Judge Judy wants to send this video to Congress; I'd like to send it to a higher authority, next time he proposes more taxes (today or tomorrow, probably).

LL

I didn't see this post, Dusty when I posted the other one. Sorry, but still, let's get this out to other forums and social media. This isn't a color issue. This is just a travesty plain and simple. We've created an entire class of people whose main goal in life is to exploit a dysfunctional system.

Archived