SASS Wire Forum

Stop wearing bunny suit, police tell Idaho man

Subdeacon Joe

Somehow, I don't think the other residents are the only "greatly disturbed" people.

SALMON, Idaho (Reuters) - Police in Idaho Falls have told a man to stop wearing a bunny suit in public after people complained he has been frightening children.

Residents in the northwestern U.S. city of 54,000 people also reported William Falkingham, 34, occasionally wears a tutu with the bunny suit, police said in a statement on Tuesday.

Police warned Falkingham after a woman said she saw him dressed in the costume, peeking at her young son from behind a tree and pointing his finger like a gun.

While a police report said other residents were "greatly disturbed" by his activities, one neighbour defended Falkingham as eccentric but otherwise harmless.

"He's got the bunny outfit, a cowboy suit (ah ha!) and a ballerina dress but you don't see him except where he's (tripping through his backyard," ("tripping" may be the key word there.)Deborah Colson told Reuters. "He's got a strange lifestyle (ya think???)at home but we all do weird things at home."

Falkingham told officers he "enjoys wearing the suit" but understands the concerns and that he could be cited as a public nuisance, police spokeswoman Joelyn Hansen said.

(Reporting by Laura Zuckerman; Editing by John O'Callaghan)

Scatterbrain, you're asking too much if you expect any of this to make sense,

Donchathink!! :unsure::unsure:

Scatterbrain, you're asking too much if you expect any of this to make sense,

Donchathink!! :unsure::unsure:

Between stories like this, and shows about hoarders and people with strange addictions, and websites like peopleofwalmart.com, and just the things I see every day with my own burning eyes, I really want to move to a different planet.

Between stories like this, and shows about hoarders and people with strange addictions, and websites like peopleofwalmart.com, and just the things I see every day with my own burning eyes, I really want to move to a different planet.

No one else would have you. :lol:

That's the beauty of living "out here".

I can wear mine all the time with no problems.

Except during wabbit season. :unsure:

What is all the fuss about. A person enjoys lounging in comfortable attire after a hard day at the

candy store. Everybody wants to call him nuts. As long as the tutu doesn't clash color wise, with the

bunny suit, or as Bob said, it is not rabbit season. Rabbit season could get ugly. :unsure:

You really need to lose the cigar when wearing the bunny suit. :wacko::rolleyes:

Why? I'm invisible when I put it on. :lol:

P O O K A - Pooka - from old

Celtic mythology - a fairy spirit in

animal form - always very large. The

pooka appears here and there - now and

then - to this one - and that one - a

benign but mischievous creature - very

fond of rumpots, crackpots, and how are

you, Mr. Wilson?" "How are you, Mr.

Wilson?"

Dialog from Harvey. Jesse White is reading the definition of a Pooka from the dictionary. When he gets to the part where it says "And how are you Mr Wilson?" he shakes the dictionary in disbelief and asks"who in the dictionary wants to know?".

I thought everyone had seen Harvey.

Dialog from Harvey. Jesse White is reading the definition of a Pooka from the dictionary. When he gets to the part where it says "And how are you Mr Wilson?" he shakes the dictionary in disbelief and asks"who in the dictionary wants to know?".

Alas, not everyone appreciates the classics. ;)

Back in the 70s I worked in D.C. and we lived in Northern Virginia. There was a guy who dressed in a bunny suit and would jump out of a bush and bash the hoods of cars stuck in traffic, then run off and disappear. The cops could never catch him. After each incident here were headlines in the papers like "WHO IS THE BUNNY MAN" and "THE BUNNY MAN STRIKES AGAIN." Once he jumped out of some shrubbery and attacked a front porch with a small hatchet. (No one ever got hurt.) There was a TV show called "Laugh-in" on at the time and they got both Richard Nixon and John Wayne to dress in a bunny suit for the show. The Duke made a mighty big impressive Bunny Man but Nixon scared me more.

So there is a precedent.

The O'Meara, Himself.

ps As far as I know they never caught him. He just went away after a few months.

Back in the 70s I worked in D.C. and we lived in Northern Virginia. There was a guy who dressed in a bunny suit and would jump out of a bush and bash the hoods of cars stuck in traffic, then run off and disappear. The cops could never catch him. After each incident here were headlines in the papers like "WHO IS THE BUNNY MAN" and "THE BUNNY MAN STRIKES AGAIN." Once he jumped out of some shrubbery and attacked a front porch with a small hatchet. (No one ever got hurt.) There was a TV show called "Laugh-in" on at the time and they got both Richard Nixon and John Wayne to dress in a bunny suit for the show. The Duke made a mighty big impressive Bunny Man but Nixon scared me more.

So there is a precedent.

The O'Meara, Himself.

ps As far as I know they never caught him. He just went away after a few months.

Everyone needs a hobby.

Actually, no one can see Harvey. :lol:

Apparently, Wimpy doesn't care that everyone can see him! :blink: :blink: :lol:

Maybe the guy needs to dress up in a Dog outfit and get him a spot on a Comedy Show. Oh CRAP that’s all ready being done. This wouldn’t even make “The News”, in San Francisco or Washington, DC where riding a bicycle in the “buff” is normal or ok. :wacko:

Really sad that most can’t mind their own business or get laugh out of this guy trying to get some attention for himself. :wacko:

Need to move along, nothing to see here. :ph34r:

Archived