SASS Wire Forum

Miruko 1861 Springfield - price reduced

Lads:

I picked this up a while ago intending to have it defarbed. It is a VERY early one ss#00043!. It is in great shape. I have to believe it has been shot but it can not have ever been often or in the field. It comes with a sling. I am asking $800 shipped via UPS in a wood supported box. Since I purchased it I have discovered SASS and am looking to sell it to pay for my SASS guns.

I believe the photos cover it pretty well, if you need more detailed photos, please let me know.

Irish Rambler

http://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x426/irishrambler91540/miruko/

edited - Price reduced

Sir;

Is there any SASS guns that you might trade for? If you are looking to get into SASS, instead of selling yours and buying one like ours, why not just trade and save the pain of losing your money on your sale and then buying retail?

BullWhacker

Sir;

Is there any SASS guns that you might trade for? If you are looking to get into SASS, instead of selling yours and buying one like ours, why not just trade and save the pain of losing your money on your sale and then buying retail?

BullWhacker

Bull Whacker:

I have my CAS kit pretty well put together. I pulled money out of the rainy day fund to pay and am looking to replenish the fund. I might consider a combination or cash and trade though. It wouldn’t be a bad idea to have back ups or loaners.

Irish Rambler

Archived