SASS Wire Forum

Calling all Cowboys & Cowgirls

Misty Moonshine

Hello everyone!

The 10th annual SASS Convention and Wild West Christmas in Las Vegas December 1-4, 2011 is quickly approaching. (It will be here before we know it!)

This landmark event is really shaping up to be a real gem, with new and exciting things to come in the future. You dont want to miss this one!

Have you heard? One of the most wonderful themes in the history of the SASS Convention was the Masquerade Ball, producing some of the most fantastic costumes you've ever seen. To honor the 10th anniversary, the Saturday night ball, THE SASS Social event of the year, will again be themed "MASQUERADE"! Get those imaginations going, and warm up your sewing machines and hot glue guns, ladies!

A HUGE part of the convention’s success is the presentation of entertaining and informative seminars. You too can play a crucial role as a seminar presenter in your area of expertise, and each year we look for exciting new subjects.

Do you have a great idea for a seminar? Please let me know! Do you want to teach it? Even better! Do you know someone who would be wonderful? Pass the word along!

All ideas are welcomed; from Shooting techniques and modalities, Guns & Gear, Costuming, Tips & Tricks, History talks- you name it!

In return for conducting your seminar(s), SASS® is pleased to present you with a pre-determined number of Conventioneer passes and Masquerade Ball Tickets, dependent upon the number of seminars you contract to present. Each seminar is one and one-half hours long, with a 15 minute set-up and 15 minute take-down time. Your classroom will be equipped with a microphone, podium, and if indicated, a laptop computer and/or projector. Laptops and projectors are limited and reservation is on a first come, first serve basis.

With the great success of unlimited seminars last year, 2011 will again offer each Conventioneer the ability to attend unlimited seminars with their registration. Seminars will be on a first come, first serve basis, enabling our attendees to load their schedules with all the great seminars they wish to attend without any of the additional scheduling requirements or fees. Presenters will have the opportunity to limit the number of attendees based on their needs for a successful class.

Please contact me with any questions you may have- I'd love the opportunity to work with you in presenting YOUR seminar at teh 10th annual SASS Convention!

I sure hope you'll join us.

Misty Moonshine

misty@sassnet.com

505-843-1320

Archived