SASS Wire Forum

45/70 Loading Block WANTED

I know, I can make one out of wood, don't feel like it, it's too hot.

I want a plastic one because I use the spray-on case lube, when it gets dirty I can throw it in the dishwasher.

Thanks, Doc Fillem.

I want a plastic one because I use the spray-on case lube, when it gets dirty I can throw it in the dishwasher.

Thanks, Doc Fillem.

Doc MidwayUsa. NIB

Al

Thanks, Doc Fillem.

I might have some in garage will be looking when temp drops below 95 in there...

Texas Lizard

Thanks, Doc Fillem.

I found 4 in my stash...They are white my look like plastic of some type (nylon)...Looks to be 3/4 inch thick and holds 50 45-70 rounds...They would work, picture needed can email it...

Texas Lizard

Thanks TL, I sent you a PM. Was in my garage last night, took 2 hours to cool off before I could go to bed. It's too stinkin' HOT!

I know the feeling about the heat...I don't sweat just over heat and if not careful pass out...I need to watch it or say good bye...Happy hunting grounds...

Texas Lizard

PM sent

I know the feeling about the heat...I don't sweat just over heat and if not careful pass out...I need to watch it or say good bye...Happy hunting grounds...

Texas Lizard

PM sent

Texasa Lizard,

I'd be mighty interested in one of those 4 if your willing to part with another one.

Cumberland Mtn John #40593

Archived