SASS Wire Forum

A kid shows the way.

I finally got around to reading the August, 2011 Cowboy Chronicle. On Page 28 is an article which originated as an essay for his school, written by 14 year old Renegade Riley SASS #79445. JFWIW, he has already earned his RO-I and RO-II pins. His mom, Annie Lu submitted it to the CC, thinking, no doubt, that it was worthy of our fine monthly publication. She's right! It is!

I have to say It couldn't have been stated better by most people of any age. Read it for yourself and see.

Riley, you can ride with me any time, and if you'll send me an email (gun.slick@juno.com) I have something for you that I think you'll enjoy.

Good job, cowboy. A real good job.

Got a link? I don't have a subscription. I'd like to hear what the lad has to say.

Bodine

I haven't received mine yet, 40, but I shoot with Renegade Riley, his mom AnnieLu and his dad Brother Bob every month... I have watched this fine young man grow up and he is one of the faster shooters around... If he keeps up at this pace, you will read about him, not only for his civics, but for his shooting... He is always in the top 5 and has won many matches already... We give him a hard time as, when he first started, he didn't want to be hugged by the ladies when the ribbons were given out... Now he runs for a hug... My how fast they grow up...

Vaya con Dios

Got a link? I don't have a subscription. I'd like to hear what the lad has to say.

Bodine

Only members can read it on line.That's why joining SASS is a good thing. ;)

Tell me there're no replies because no one has their CC yet.

Heck I just got July last week.

Archived